Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best way of getting response from moneybookers

Options
  • 13-11-2009 9:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,953 ✭✭✭

Anyone with any moneybookers email contact addresses, i contacted them via there very user friendly contact page which only takes 30 minutes to eventually figure out but after about 5 emails over several weeks ive no reply, i did actually get a reply the 1st time, basically saying send in ID which i did, but since i sent that several weeks ago i still havent got a reply to unlock my account, ive followed up asking when it will be unlocked several times but never got any response. Anyone have any effective means of contacting them

Whats the phone support like, theres a uk number but i dont have skype setup so ill need to ring on the mobile, dont want to be waiting 2 hours for an answer

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,163 ✭✭✭Slash/ED

Not that this'll help at all but my account was locked pending ID being sent in recently and it took a day maybe less. I sent it in on their website, didn't use any e-mail address fwiw, maybe I just got insanely lucky that's my only real dealing with them, what're they usually like?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,327 ✭✭✭NeoSlicerZ

Their phone support was good for me, there was like a minute I was on hold though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,771 ✭✭✭TommyGunne

Yeah try their phone support. Their email support sucks but phone support is pretty reasonable.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,860 ✭✭✭ditpoker

i've recently had some money bookers account issues. the email i was replying to was login@moneybookers.com ... i got reasonably quick - if unsatisfactory replies from them.

eventually i asked if they could email me details of how to delete my account. they gave me details of how to close the account, which i did, then i continued to email them to confirm if my account had been deleted rather than just closed. at which point they finally got around to fixing what i wanted and and they reactivated my account and it was all working.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,754 ✭✭✭ianmc38

As I said in the big thread, the email support really sucks. Phone support is good. If you get a VIP account there is a special email and phone number for VIP customers.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,953 ✭✭✭dvdfan

How do you get a vip account, ffs i cant get any account but vip just sounds cool

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭High-Tower

dvdfan wrote: »
    How do you get a vip account, ffs i cant get any account but vip just sounds cool

http://www.moneybookers.com/vip/

• Registered Users Posts: 683 ✭✭✭The Snapper

log onto your account from a different ip address and they'll contact you pretty quickly:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 paulmooney

They can be slow getting back by email. If you do call you should get through quite quickly but sometimes are hard to understand but 9 times out of 10 they can be quite helpful.

Heres there number.....+44 870 383 0232

• Registered Users Posts: 19,705 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

dvdfan wrote: »

Transfer 5K to gaming sites.

• Advertisement
Advertisement