Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CHEAPEST PLACE TO BUY MW2???

Options
  • 13-11-2009 10:14pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 122 ✭✭

OK its average price is 50-60 quid. Does anyone have an idea where the cheapest place is? I'm sure we all saw the Tesco advertisement for 44.99. But are they all gone, or is there another shop selling them under 50?.

3407253638_f6655a1db4.jpg:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,066 ✭✭✭Washington Irving

I got mine in Tesco for 45euro, but I'm sure theres somewhere cheaper online if you want to order from the web...:)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 122 ✭✭The Aviator

SAULGOODE9 wrote: »
    I got mine in Tesco for 45euro, but I'm sure theres somewhere cheaper online if you want to order from the web...:)

When you were in Tesco were they selling like hot cakes or do you reckon they have more stock?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,066 ✭✭✭Washington Irving

Depends what Tesco, really. I got mine in Roscommon town on Tuesday evening and I would presume they have more stock still in, considering most people were going to gamestop and Xtra-vision despite the higher prices.

SAULGOODE9 wrote: »
    Depends what Tesco, really. I got mine in Roscommon town on Tuesday evening and I would presume they have more stock still in, considering most people were going to gamestop and Xtra-vision despite the higher prices.

HA idiots!

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 10,518 Mod ✭✭✭✭5uspect

I got it for €27 from CDWOW (PC). It's been shipped, hopefully it'll be here soon...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,274 ✭✭✭MayoForSam

€37.55 delivered from Amazon.co.uk (360 version) if you have a CC and are prepared to wait a few days.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭mle1324

Up the North of course,heard Sainsburys were dong them for like £27.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 307 ✭✭artielange

• Closed Accounts Posts: 837 ✭✭✭CutzEr

Tesco in the north it's £25 if you buy another game aswell, otherwise it's £26 in sainsburys. Like £32 in morisons.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭mle1324

Why is this game so cheap? (The Normal Edition)

• Advertisement

mle1324 wrote: »
    Why is this game so cheap? (The Normal Edition)

Because The developers know that it would sell so well, which it did .. millions of copies sold within the first day! The price persuades everyone that owns a console to purchase it, Most Gamers will! they can sell the game at a very low price but yet still gain huge profits from mass sales. ( this is the way Lidl and Aldi works ... Low prices, huge market, huge sales.... Massive profits!.)

Thats my opinion anyway!

P.S if anyone sees any other modern warfare 2 deals on both consoles tell me thanks!:)

Advertisement