Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Media Ball

Options
  • 13-11-2009 10:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,957 ✭✭✭

Hi to all. Ourselves in Media Arts 2nd year have put together a committee and are looking into the possibility of running a media ball sometime around easter. We would be extending an invite to all media related students especially. It'd be a black tie event and an absolute ball (excuse the pun)

I'm posting this here as we're Aungier St. based but would love to have other DIT students there too. People in media soc, news soc, film soc, get onto your members are let them know that this could be happening. If you are interested then PM me and of course I'll update this thread further when I have more information.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,957 ✭✭✭The Volt

I've been in touch with a few places and for anyone who's interested in this, it'll be the full shebang of a debs experience for €45 per person. I'm encouraging anyone and everyone in DIT to go to this but especially those in Photography, Media Arts and Journalism!

Could a mod make this a sticky per chance?

ditmbcopy.jpg

Advertisement