Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recreational park in Castletroy???/

Options
  • 13-11-2009 11:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 384 ✭✭

Am I right in thinking a new park opened up in Castletroy last year or this year?
    Is it a place thats suitable for a long walk with a dog and buggy and does anyone know where exactly it is???
    Or can anyone recommend anywhere else to go...I live on east side of the city but dont mind driving somewhere.....

Basically looking for somewhere to go for a nice long walk ... thats providing it stops raining!

Thanks in advance!!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 961 ✭✭✭TEMPLAR KNIGHT

i dont know if its a long walk buts its a nice park with a skate park and a playground for kids its directly across from castletroy college and just beside scotts bar

• Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭timbertime

I think the sli slanite route goes from there! Not quite sure where it goes or how long it is thought sorry.

• Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭pinkfloyd34

i dont know if its a long walk buts its a nice park with a skate park and a playground for kids its directly across from castletroy college and just beside scotts bar

i think its sinotts bar rather than scotts, scotts is near the dock road

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Go to the next roundabout after the Kilmurry lodge, Dublin bound and then turn right. Go through the next roundabout and its opposite Castletroy College around 1km down the road.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,606 ✭✭✭Jumpy

Now that its winter time it closes very early, so you need to factor that in if you want a good walk.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,606 ✭✭✭Jumpy

i think its sinotts bar rather than scotts, scotts is near the dock road

Correct, its near Synotts.

• Registered Users Posts: 384 ✭✭hatetherain!

Thanks guys for all your replies! Now can anyone stop the rain!!!:)

Advertisement