Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pizza Hut Galway

Options
  • 13-11-2009 11:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭

Does'nt it really annoy you when they cant deliver to the east side, Asked to speak to a manager and he said it was the compnays policy to have the food delivered in 30 mins, hes reply was servicing the east side from that store it wouldnt be possible, i reminded him that godfathers could do it from that particular shop. :mad: :mad:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭fend

I'm eating it right now as I type this.... :D

As far as I know they are supposed to be opening one on the Eastside soon enough!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,660 ✭✭✭GerardKeating

paconnors wrote: »
    Does'nt it really annoy you when they cant deliver to the east side, Asked to speak to a manager and he said it was the compnays policy to have the food delivered in 30 mins, hes reply was servicing the east side from that store it wouldnt be possible, i reminded him that godfathers could do it from that particular shop. :mad: :mad:

When did Pizza Hut open ???

• Registered Users Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭TheCosmicFrog

When did Pizza Hut open ???

A few weeks ago, where Godfather's used to be.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,953 ✭✭✭_Whimsical_

Anyone had the "warm chocolate chip cookie dough" ? What is that and what's it like? I'm intrigued.

I got a leaflet in the door for them tonight. There are some decent deals on it like 10 euro off every 25 euro or over order etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

paconnors wrote: »
    Pizza Hut Galway
    Does'nt it really annoy you when they cant deliver to the east side, Asked to speak to a manager and he said it was the compnays policy to have the food delivered in 30 mins, hes reply was servicing the east side from that store it wouldnt be possible, i reminded him that godfathers could do it from that particular shop.

Somewhat similar to the way the great famine began.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,032 ✭✭✭happyoutscan

It's nothing like Pizzahut pan pizza.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,728 ✭✭✭Col200sx

Count yourself lucky they wouldn't deliver to you, as you'd be in for a major disappointment.

The words avoid and plague come to mind.

..... I posted this before on another thread about Pizza Hut in the Galway forum:
    Col200sx wrote: »
    Just a heads up to people getting food in "Pizza Hut".....

It's not the same as the real Pizza Hut:rolleyes:

I got it this evening, the menus are different, the food is different, it's even cooked differently (stuck in a stone oven instead of the traditional conveyor belt oven they've always used).

And before people start saying "It's not, you're wrong", this is coming from a guy that worked in Pizza Hut for 6 months years ago as a summer job so I know what I'm on about.

You can't order what style base you like (Italian, grand pan etc), there's no starters/appetisers (potato skins, salads etc)

So basically what I'm saying is that it's not Pizza Hut at all. All that's happened is they've stuck up a Pizza Hut banner over the Godfathers one.

Very disappointed with it:mad:

Taken from this thread: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055679695

• Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭left_behind

i had 'pizza muck' and was very dissapointed theres far better out there.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,173 ✭✭✭Wompa1

I love Pizza Hut but the one in Galway doesn't seem right to me

• Registered Users Posts: 2,673 ✭✭✭s_carnage

Tasteless pizza's IMO. first time we ordered a pizza in Galway that wasn't finished and that had nothing to do with there been to much

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭GalwayKiefer

Stay clear to be honest, very disappointing.

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭muskyj

just out of curiosity is it the same management/staff that is running pizza hut as were running godfathers?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,585 ✭✭✭✭kippy

Pizza hut, dominos, four star, all the same. Overrated and over priced.

For any of you on the Eastside of the city theres a lovely spot just opened in Ballybane, JoGo's I think it is called. In the same complex as the Supervalue and extravision. Very good food (especially Pizza's) at an excellent price. Free delivery.
    I can also recommend their Curry sauce. mmmmmm

Advertisement