Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Notice board on UCD web?

Options
  • 13-11-2009 11:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,114 ✭✭✭

Hi all!

I am trying to get a ticket to a gig (I don't think I can mention it on boards?)

Is there a noticeboard on the ucd website while they have in the trinity one, or is there a real life one (trippy):P

Am I better off sticking up a wanted sign on various pillars or will they be torn down:(

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,685 ✭✭✭Tom65

There's a notice board beside the SU Shop under the library. At least there used to be, I assume it's still there.

The MCD ban was lifted (unless it's back again?). Oh, you could also go to toutless.ie, which is good for tickets.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭WeeBushy

Hi all!

I am trying to get a ticket to a gig (I don't think I can mention it on boards?)

Is there a noticeboard on the ucd website while they have in the trinity one, or is there a real life one (trippy):P

Am I better off sticking up a wanted sign on various pillars or will they be torn down:(

They will unfortunately be taken down :mad: but I'm almost certain the notice board by the SU shop is still there.

There's no notice board on the UCD website as far as I'm aware. Is it a UCD event or one outside? If it's not UCD Tom's right, toutless.ie is a pretty good place to look. You wont get shafted there as well :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 649 ✭✭✭fillmore jive

There's a big notice board outside elements, ads for tickets are always there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,114 ✭✭✭doctor evil

I'll stick up an ad on the board besides the SU shop and Elements.

Already on Toutless.

Advertisement