Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Decent Rugby club close to the O2?.

Options
  • 14-11-2009 12:07am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭

Heading to the O2 on Sunday for the Yusef Islam gig and wouldn't mind taking in the Rugby game before, any suggestions?.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

I think the closest rugby club to the Point is Clontarf. Probably only an option if you're driving in.

I'd imagine most city centre pubs will show the match seeing as the football's on an international break.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

Heading to the O2 on Sunday for the Yusef Islam gig and wouldn't mind taking in the Rugby game before, any suggestions?.

yeah, all pubs will have the rugger onI'd say.

I'm going to the Cat Stevens gig too :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,125 ✭✭✭lightening

Heading to the O2 on Sunday for the Yusef Islam gig and wouldn't mind taking in the Rugby game before

No that's a nice Sunday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Sorry I mean't to say 'Pub' not club!.

Des I'm hearing a nasty rumour there's no beer sales allowed because of Yusef Islams Islamic faith!.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

Des wrote: »
    yeah, all pubs will have the rugger onI'd say.

I'm going to the Cat Stevens gig too :)

hint of lavender!

• Advertisement
Advertisement