Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

stolen debit card

Options
  • 14-11-2009 12:57am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 144 ✭✭

i was out last night and my purse was stolen and stupid me had all my a/c details and debit card in my purse, now i cancelled my debit card but someone out there has my a/c details and my passport. i dont know what to do now about it, plus i need money out of my account on monday, does anyone know if they'll give it to me without id, as i havnt got that coz it was robbed too. please help!
    any help will be greatly appreciated

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭Jet Black

It depend's. Which bank are you with?

Some banks will just ask you security questions (mothers madden name, phone number etc) and be happy with that.
    The bank will have access to your account and see your card has been flaged as stolen so if you say this they will understand.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 144 ✭✭xxlilyxx

im with ulster bank.
    ill go in to the bank on monday morning and try, hopefully they'll ask some questions and let me take money out.
    thanks for your help

Advertisement