Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Storage Heaters

Options
  • 14-11-2009 1:00am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

HI All

Not really DIY but i need help before I call a professional as really cant afford one

I have three storage heaters downstairs, two in the living room and I have two storage heaters upstairs in each bedroom but these are slightly different as they are self timed.

My question is I have set output at 3 which is an evening boost and input was set at 4 but I have changed this to 5 now. The thing is its blody freezing at night and bare minimum is coming out of the heaters but the heaters are blasting out heat during the day. so what am I doing wrong ??? i want it the other way around. I dont need the heat during the day LOL but at night.

If my boyfriend says to me one more time he is cold I think I will kill him so any help is appreciated

Thanks a mill
    Cammy

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 630 ✭✭✭mazthespark

set the output lower and see. everyone asks me the same thing. storage heaters dont tend to be able to hold the heat all day and release it at nite. iths a bad idea coz most ppl want the heat at nite! :)

Advertisement