Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

50 cent aftershave (cologne)

Options
  • 14-11-2009 1:46am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 961 ✭✭✭

anyone see this aftershave around town?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,175 ✭✭✭Paulegend

no the cheapest i found was 2 euro in the 2euro shop:D

• Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭khmk

Yeah I saw one hanging around up by the social welfare office yesterday.

If they don't sell themselves within 3 months they should be sent back to where they came from imo.

khmk wrote: »
    Yeah I saw one hanging around up by the social welfare office yesterday.

If they don't sell themselves within 3 months they should be sent back to where they came from imo.

:confused:my brain hurts

Paulegend wrote: »
    :confused:my brain hurts

Make it tuesday.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

khmk

Care to clarify your posts? they make no sense.

Here is the on-thread warning for everyone else

I suggest you read number 7 on the charter before posting replies.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭tuxy

Why would I want to smell like a nagger?

khmk

Care to clarify your posts? they make no sense.

Here is the on-thread warning for everyone else

I suggest you read number 7 on the charter before posting replies.

Its called joking, relax mate .

no offence intended.

no the cheapest i found was 2 euro in the 2euro shop:D

*withdrawn*

hey TEMPLER since your thread aint going the way you wanted it i just thought id be a bity helpful.

the main places youll get it are Brown Thoms, Debenhems, boots or the aftershave place in the cresent. think they are the best bets if it is on sale in town. if not try getting it online you could pick it up from a british site for cheaper because of the exchange rate and some sites offer free delivery. try to stick to official sites doh or you might end up wit manure de framaige:D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

khmk wrote: »
    Its called joking, relax mate .

no offence intended.

I suggest you read the charter then, in particular rule 7

No bother.

Sorry again, was only messin, it sounded better in my head tbf.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

TK, I just googled it and I can see no European launch dates at all for it yet. The only country that has had a launch date so far from what I can see is the US and that was last week.

In the US the only bricks and mortar store that is selling it is Macys as he has tied into a deal for them to have the exclusive rights to sell it on the high street in the US.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭Poxyshamrock

After rereading this thread like 5 times I now understand it's 50 cent as in "fiddy". Here was me thinking it was an aftershave for €0.50! :rolleyes:

After rereading this thread like 5 times I now understand it's 50 cent as in "fiddy". Here was me thinking it was an aftershave for €0.50! :rolleyes:

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,163 ✭✭✭✭Liam Byrne

Well, it's probably made by the same crowd, using the same formula, and then they put yer man's name on it and charge people €50 instead.

Basically, if you buy it in BT instead of euro2, they just put it in a nice .... er .... rapper...... [I'll get my coat ;)]

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 211 ✭✭MickTipp

:rolleyes:
    christ almighty man, calm down, ye mods take yer job way too seriously:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 177 ✭✭Barrypr

tuxy wrote: »
    Why would I want to smell like a nagger?

Nothing in the rules to cover this one Billy?? Why is this thread still open!

Barrypr wrote: »
    Nothing in the rules to cover this one Billy?? Why is this thread still open!

he was given an infraction dude. and the thread is still open i assume bacause the op is prob still looking for this cologne.

unfortunatly cant kill the racists yet

• Registered Users Posts: 55,513 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Kess73 wrote: »
    TK, I just googled it and I can see no European launch dates at all for it yet. The only country that has had a launch date so far from what I can see is the US and that was last week.
    the main places youll get it are Brown Thoms, Debenhems, boots or the aftershave place in the cresent. think they are the best bets if it is on sale in town. if not try getting it online you could pick it up from a british site for cheaper because of the exchange rate and some sites offer free delivery. try to stick to official sites doh or you might end up wit manure de framaige:D

Question answered. Not on sale here yet - either order online, or wait for it to be released.

You can also try asking in Fashion and Appearance, or The Gentlemen's Club.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement