Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nokia N95 8gb - rebranding : vodafone Irl Product code needed??

• 14-11-2009 3:45am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

hey,

i have an irish vodafone n958gb and i debranded it using 0549487 - EURO1 generic product code.

i now want to rebrand it back to vodafone before sending it back for repair...

does anyone have the irish vodafone product code??

Thanks,
    Niall

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 330 ✭✭nazoil

niall01 wrote: »
    hey,

i have an irish vodafone n958gb and i debranded it using 0549487 - EURO1 generic product code.

i now want to rebrand it back to vodafone before sending it back for repair...

does anyone have the irish vodafone product code??

Thanks,
    Niall

Original is written on compliance label under battery. However it's unlikely that Vodafone software is as up to date as the generic and you can't flash an older version over a newer version.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 niall01

Thanx Nazoil :-)

The Code on the sticker is 0549487...which is the EURO1 code

Hmmm, its odd, i debranded the fone using the euro one code to get generic FW
    so i wonder was there a different code to the one on the sticker when it was branded vodafone???

well u cant downgrade as u said so it doesnt really matter i suppose :-)

but thanks for the info :-)

Advertisement