Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Banned From After Hours for questioning Padraig Pierce

Options
  • 14-11-2009 5:30am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 302 ✭✭

Hi . I wa banned from after hours by Frada for making the valid and widely known point that Padraig Pierce was a fkn wirdo who liked to bugger children. Why?
    Was I baned becaus Frada is relatd to Padraig Pierce and is involve dwith the same PEDO gang who kidnapedd MADDIe:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

Just because I'm friends with snyper on this site doesn't mean I had anything to do with the disappearance of Madeline McCann.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

I've looked at your previous posts and I think the ban is justified. If you want to appeal you'll have to take it up with the admins in the help desk.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 302 ✭✭HIVeindhoven

:mad:
    Just because I'm friends with snyper on this site doesn't mean I had anything to do with the disappearance of Madeline McCann.
    I ju st sed Maddie. You said Madeleine McCann. Thats as good S AN ADMISSION of GILT. YOU sIK FK. I sed nutting about Mccan.
    The GILTY SPEAK:mad::eek::mad::mad::mad::mad::eek:

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

I ju st sed Maddie. You said Madeleine McCann. Thats as good S AN ADMISSION of GILT. YOU sIK FK. I sed nutting about Mccan.
    The GILTY SPEAK:mad::eek::mad::mad::mad::mad::eek:
    In fairness, he doesn't have proof that he didn't kidnap Maddie.

It's not kidnap if they follow you willingly after you offer them sweets. ;)

Or so I've heard...

• Advertisement

SO the BOARDS paedo ConspRACY apolGISTs reveal them selvs. I new it.
    This country is fks with morals like this.

:confused:

I don't remember any of us apologising for anything. ;)

It's not kidnap if they follow you willingly after you offer them sweets. ;)

Or so I've heard...

I've forwarde this post to ScotlanD YARD YOU EVIL SkUM:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Hey, I'm on your side. Just look at his avatar. That smile is a pedophile smile if ever I seen one.

Hey, I'm on your side. Just look at his avatar. That smile is a pedophile smile if ever I seen one.

If only he had the paedotache, right?

Oh wait:

96061.jpg

• Advertisement

He Will B following SKumbag GARY GLITTER on 2 the Gallows if he is not KERFUL that all iM SAYING. PPL are always TRYING to blame the BANKS but they didnt make anybody have SEx wih KIDS

He Will B following SKumbag GARY GLITTER on 2 the Gallows if he is not KERFUL that all iM SAYING. PPL are always TRYING to blame the BANKS but they didnt make anybody have SEx wih KIDS

My bank did. :( The ATM's been making inappropriate and appreciative beeping noises at me since I was a kid.

Since when??? When I was applying for a credit card having sex with a kid was a pre-requisite.

Since when??? When I was applying for a credit card having sex with a kid was a pre-requisite.

PM me the name of your bank. ;)

ALSO why are the GOVERMNENT (SO CALLED government HAHA LOL:eek::rolleyes:) Not sKREENING ppeople who write poetry IN irish?????
    Cathal o searcaigh ->writes irish poetry=>fks kids:eek:
    Padraig PIERCE->ritas IRISH poetru-> fks kids:eek:
    Tht is enough evidence for me:cool:
    Why have they not looked for maddie in the GAELTACHT?:rolleyes:
    THOSE FKN PAEDO SKUM are just RUNNING a paedo /TAX break SCAM
    FK this C"UNT"RY:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Hey this county has kids in it and you want to **** it! That makes you a pedo too. Are you sure you don't have maddie.

• Registered Users Posts: 83,210 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

attachment.php?attachmentid=96062&stc=1&d=1258175107

ALSO why are the GOVERMNENT (SO CALLED government HAHA LOL:eek::rolleyes:) Not sKREENING ppeople who write poetry IN irish?????
    Cathal o searcaigh ->writes irish poetry=>fks kids:eek:
    Padraig PIERCE->ritas IRISH poetru-> fks kids:eek:
    Tht is enough evidence for me:cool:
    Why have they not looked for maddie in the GAELTACHT?:rolleyes:
    THOSE FKN PAEDO SKUM are just RUNNING a paedo /TAX break SCAM

Tháinig mé istigh,
    an buachaillín óg blasta,
    bhí an-craic againn. ;)

I agree. Paedophiliac, Irish-language haikus are far superior to lame poetry. :rolleyes:

Hey this county has kids in it and you want to **** it! That makes you a pedo too. Are you sure you don't have maddie.

Nice. Trying to implement the next step of the Paedo masterplan. : Trying to make all the normal ppl think that they ar PEDOS TOO and THAT it IS NORMAL.:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
    YOU SICK FK:mad::mad::mad::mad:

Nice. Trying to implement the next step of the Paedo masterplan. : Trying to make all the normal ppl think that they ar PEDOS TOO and THAT it IS NORMAL.:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

I'm on to him too. How old are you? Do you wanna hide out in my van until he's gone? ;)

• Advertisement

I notice that you haven't denied having maddie.

I notice that you haven't denied having maddie.
    YOU fkn pedo are ALL THE SAME WITH your slimy phrases nand SLICk words. JUSTIC\E will catch up With you and i will be ther to watch you FRY along with the ghosts of all the KIDs you have Butchered.:mad::(:(:mad::(:mad::(:mad::(:mad::(:):mad:

YOU fkn pedo are ALL THE SAME WITH your slimy phrases nand SLICk words. JUSTIC\E will catch up With you and i will be ther to watch you FRY along with the ghosts of all the KIDs you have Butchered.:mad::(:(:mad::(:mad::(:mad::(:mad::(:):mad:

So when I die, I'm gonna be surrounded by the ghosts of a load of children. Sounds like I'm going to heaven after all.

Reason: capital Letter in wRONG place

lol.

Well it's bedtime for me and I have to pick up some kids at the school in three hours. ;)

lol.

Well it's bedtime for me and I have to pick up some kids at the school in three hours. ;)

you WONT be LAUGHING WHEN THAT POST GETS SUBMITTED IN COURT as evidnce that you are a PEDO. I want wait to c you ;)ing from you r cell in mountjoy when all the drug skum are havin their way wit u likre u do with nkiids. SIK SKUm. Ireland is broken:mad::mad::mad::):mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

you WONT be LAUGHING WHEN THAT POST GETS SUBMITTED IN COURT as evidnce that you are a PEDO. I want wait to c you ;)ing from you r cell in mountjoy when all the drug skum are havin their way wit u likre u do with nkiids. SIK SKUm. Ireland is broken:mad::mad::mad::):mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Every hole is a goal as they say.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

well I'm shocked at this thread

I thought Pearse was just a regular run of the mill KnobJockey.

explains a lot tho, so should we apologise to the British for the easter rising, seems they did us a favour killin all those Pedos?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

Ok guys, enough is enough.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement