Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish Drunkin Dickheads

13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,493 ✭✭✭DazMarz

big_show wrote: »
    He's clearly insecure if he was taking a slash in the cubicle....

Haha, I was just gonna say that...:D

For some people it's an addiction; it gets the serotonin and endorphin levels up to get into a fight... A good exapmle of this was the character Francis Begbie from the novel/film ''Trainspotting''. Irish people seem in particular to have this affliction.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 114 ✭✭whodoo

He's tyler durden

he threw it at himself and then picked a fight with himself....you know the story

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

Hephaestus wrote: »
    So I'm out with a few mates tonight having a few pints in an Irish bar we frequent.

I'm washing my hands after having a slash when a fella from Dublin starts accusing me of throwing bog roll over the cubicle in which he is having a slash.

He wont take my word for it that I didn't throw bog roll over the cubicle & decides to create a huge scene in the middle of the bar which creates much embarrassment on my behalf as I Know many of the people in the bar.

It gets to the point where I tell him to either funk off or take it outside & he backs down & disappears.

So me & my mates (who are well travelled) start discussing, what is it about Irish fella's in particular that we seem so insecure that we tend to start Drunkin fights for no particular reason. I've never had any sh!te to deal with on my travels from a person from another country but I have had 1 or 2 incidents with fellow Irish men.

So what's the story lads?

Try mexico or south america generally if you think only irish people start rows..well travelled my hole.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

DazMarz wrote: »
    character Francis Begbie from the novel/film ''Trainspotting''. Irish people seem in particular to have this affliction.

Yes,he was fictional..in a bad movie and he was scottish!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,460 ✭✭✭Ishmael

NEWSFLASH: DRINK MAKES PEOPLE TOTAL ASSHOLES

Alcohol doesn't magically change anyone into an Arsehole. They are usually Arseholes before they start drinking alcohol, It's just easier to see when they are drunk.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11 Nifdy

Some people are just dickheads with or without drink... perhaps your one of the unfortunate ones who attracts dickheads.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,591 ✭✭✭✭Aidric

Nifdy wrote: »
    perhaps your one of the unfortunate ones who attracts dick.
    That's what Jordan's mother always says to her.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

Hi. im a researcher for a new Bravo prime time program.

Its called "When threads backfire"

Can i use this?

Advertisement