Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

a different perspective

• 14-11-2009 1:41pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 716 ✭✭✭

I saw a similar pic by Tracie Taylor so dragged my son away from the internet and out into the chilly autumn air. Successful?
    dp.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,250 ✭✭✭pixbyjohn

It is an excellent shot, focus perfect imo.
    Exposure Time = 1/4000"
    F Number = F1.4
    Exposure Program = Aperture priority
    ISO Speed Ratings = 500

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 716 ✭✭✭squareballoon

thank you. Not sure why I had it on AP. normally use Manual but had to swing out of our rope ladder to get that far up so wasn't concentrating too hard on settings. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,015 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

Great shot so yep I think you've been successful!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,271 ✭✭✭✭Sleepy

Great shot but I hope your son got a hot chocolate as his modeling fee - it's been cold recently!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭AnimalRights

Fab shot.

• Advertisement

he got a chocolate biscuit and a good mark on his chart :D. He was soooo cold. I had him in his bare feet too. He HATES being a model for me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,344 ✭✭✭Thoie

he got a chocolate biscuit and a good mark on his chart :D. He was soooo cold. I had him in his bare feet too. He HATES being a model for me.

I wouldn't blame him - I'm indoors and refusing to take my jacket off at the moment!

Lovely shot, I think you can safely say it worked.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,763 ✭✭✭Fenster

Gorgeous!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,194 ✭✭✭Trojan911

Great shot...

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭tullie

great shot

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭La La

this reminded me of the Blue Lily guys over in the States...
    http://bluelily.squarespace.com/

DSC_5745.jpg?__SQUARESPACE_CACHEVERSION=1254819802178

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,219 ✭✭✭Calina

those eyes are very very scary.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,015 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

Child abuse!!! :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭Quackles

I love it! What a gorgeous model you have, too.. Definitely worth the risk of hypothermia :eek: I pity the children of photographers, mine hate to see the camera come out, too!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,763 ✭✭✭Fenster

Quackles wrote: »
    I love it! What a gorgeous model you have, too.. Definitely worth the risk of hypothermia :eek: I pity the children of photographers, mine hate to see the camera come out, too!

I offer my daughter cash incentives. She's 3. -_-

I pity children of photographers too. Mine were fine for a while but that was infortunately before I got good kit and I wasted the time when they were complient.
    Now they sigh deeply whenever I unzip the camera bag and warn their friends not to let me take their photo.:rolleyes:
    Thank you for your comments. you can see the one I was was trying to rip off emulate here in her 'faces' gallery. I prefer hers though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,146 ✭✭✭Morrisseeee

you can see the one I was was trying to rip off emulate here in her 'faces' gallery. I prefer hers though
    wow, great link there, inspiring stuff ;)

Advertisement