If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quote please Philips MCB395

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Ashley

Hi Henry Ford III

I'll make enquiries on Monday about this unit - Its not (Yet) listed by Philips Ireland, I'll drop an email to their AVM department and ask if they have plans to launch it in Ireland.

Cheers
    Ash

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 17,711 Mod ✭✭✭✭Henry Ford III

Thanks Ash.

Hi Henry Ford III

Bad news I'm afraid, The MCB395 wont be available in Ireland - it seems its just for the UK market.

Was there anything in particular it had that you'd like in a Micro HiFi? as we may have another system that will suit you.

Have you looked at the MCM302
    www.p4c.philips.com/files/m/mcm302_12/mcm302_12_pss_eng.pdf

It would seem to have the same general features as the 395.

We sell this instore for €139.99 so you can use the 10% Philips Shop Boardies Discount and it can be yours for €125.99

or try this one - the MCB275
    www.p4c.philips.com/files/m/mcb275_05/mcb275_05_pss_eng.pdf

A slim line wall mountable hifi system which sells for €149.99 in store but after the discount its €134.99 to your goodself.

Cheers
    Ash

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 17,711 Mod ✭✭✭✭Henry Ford III

Thanks Ash.

The features I'd particularly like are DAB radio, USB connectivity, and 100W power. That last unit you listed had everything but 20w won't be enough.

Looks like I'm Belfast bound:(

• Advertisement

Hi there Herry Ford III

Have a look at these - the MCM772 might be of interest!

I'll have these next week at a great price to be confirmed.

Neither are DAB however but they look a lot closer to your desire spec,

www.p4c.philips.com/files/m/mcm772_12/mcm772_12_pss_aen.pdf

www.p4c.philips.com/files/m/mcm770_12/mcm770_12_pss_aen.pdf

Have a good weekend
    Ash

Thanks Ash. I'm going to hold out for a DAB radio though. Looks like the future.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,970 ✭✭✭Paulzx

Ash

What price are you selling the MCM772 and mcm 770 for?

Nicola on behjalf of Ash

Hey Paulzx!

We had only limited stock of these guys and unfortunately thay are all sold.

Sorry about that, Thanks, Nicola.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,970 ✭✭✭Paulzx

Thanks.

Will any more be coming in?

• Advertisement

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.