If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AMBILIGHT TO GREEN TONIGHT

Options
  • 14-11-2009 4:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭

To all AMBILIGHT TV users watching the Ireland V France game tonight.

Have your TV Support Ireland! set Ambilight to GREEN:D

Patriotic AMBILIGHT Supports IRELAND!!!!

Ash

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 355 ✭✭vestanpance

Don't forget the living colour lamp as well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Ashley

Funny you should mention that - I've just set all ours in the shop to green....

oh the fun you can have eh!

Ash

• Registered Users Posts: 8,584 ✭✭✭TouchingVirus

How do you set your ambilight colour? Doesn't it just change by itself?

• Registered Users Posts: 355 ✭✭vestanpance

It can be changed, I'm not at home but it's along the lines of: setup/features/ambilight from that menu I think it's customise (I think it's set to active) and you can set a single colour there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭cabrwab

Ash,
    Fair play was on dame st after the match and the philips shop cheered me up no end all the green ambi-lights and living colours.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭stackerman

AMBILIGHT TO RED PLS ASH
    AAAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHH !!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Ashley

Yeah!!!

Just not sure what colour says BLATENT HAND BALL the best.

Red would sum up the mood though eh!!!!!!!!!!!!

ash

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.