Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

pav wants out

Options
  • 14-11-2009 5:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭

read all wk that pav wats show down talks with spurs after the qualifiers for the world cup and is demanding a move away from white hart lane because he has lost his international place and wants to win it back before the world cup. he ws quoted as saying no international manager wns a striker who cant get game time for his club.

how shocked was ito turnon the russia-slovenia match to se him running round with the number 9 on his back:o. does this mean he isn leaving???

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,629 ✭✭✭golfball37

We are serioulsy under utilising this proven performer imho.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

golfball37 wrote: »
    We are serioulsy under utilising this proven performer imho.

I disagree, he's just unlucky in that Defoe, Keane and Crouch have done varying levels of ok so far and he's been fallinf behind.

As far as I'm concerned he didn't prove himself last year and yes you could argue you need time to settle but TBH i just don't rate him.

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭manic mailman

i agree with the aobve that he hasn't really produced the goods when we really needed them although i think he still should be given another chance.

to be honest i still believe that keane, defoe and crouch are more versatile and contribute more.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 313 ✭✭StillRickyVilla

He is clearly talented, but doesn't appear to have the heart or strength of character to make it in the Prem.

Harry gave him a great opportunity in the Carling Cup saying 'go on Pav, make it impossible for me to drop you'. Then, by all accounts Pav made no attempt to pull his weight properly and really show Harry what he could do.

He's got Sergei Rebrov written all over him. He's gone in January.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

i agree with the aobve that he hasn't really produced the goods when we really needed them although i think he still should be given another chance.

to be honest i still believe that keane, defoe and crouch are more versatile and contribute more.

That's a great username.

• Advertisement
Advertisement