Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to watch the match tonight?

Options
  • 14-11-2009 5:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,675 ✭✭✭

2 of us are looking to go somewhere decent to watch the match tonight and also get some grub there aswell.

any recommendations?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,254 ✭✭✭LeoB

St.Maurs G.A.A club Rush. Big screen in upstairs lounge, big pints great crack usually. There is also a comedian on down in the main hall. Dave Young supposed to be very good €30 adm and as far as I know there will be food.

The Strand Bar on Main St does good food and also gets a good crowd for matchs.

Me its feet up and watch it with the kids

• Registered Users Posts: 2,528 ✭✭✭dcr22B

LeoB wrote: »
    The Strand Bar on Main St does good food and also gets a good crowd for matchs.

Good food is an understatement, some of the best pub grub I've ever had.

I'm heading into the folk's house in Raheny to watch it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,930 ✭✭✭Martron

LeoB wrote: »
    Big screen in upstairs lounge, big pints great crack usually.

surely Leo a pint is a Pint.......:D

+1 on the strand bar usually a saturday lunch place for me but was there one evening when the ol lad came to visit and good craic when the match is on

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,290 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

What match? I thought Sporting Fingal played last night?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Beasty wrote: »
    What match? I thought Sporting Fingal played last night?

Fecking LoI fans and there going to football matches, you know he clearly meant the Oireland match.:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 950 ✭✭✭Nodster

....or the French match for that delicate matter :D

Viva L'Oireland

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,290 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Fecking LoI fans and there going to football matches, you know he clearly meant the Oireland match.:D
    You may guess from my location I am actually a Man U season ticket holder. I also have one for Wembley, so you will no doubt be pleased that Engerlaand lost to Brazil today

Regardless of that, I am definitely cheering for Oireland this evening:)

Advertisement