Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

the o2

Options
  • 14-11-2009 7:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 882 ✭✭✭

Travelling up to the o2 to see Kasabian on the 27th of November.

It will be my first time going there, to the o2 like, and I need to know if it's rough or are there any dangerous spots?

Cheers in advance,

mike

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,140 ✭✭✭Danye

It will be my first time going there, to the o2 like, and I need to know if it's rough or are there any dangerous spots?

Cheers in advance,

mike

No its grand. Its a lovely venue, where are you staying?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 882 ✭✭✭fulhamfanincork

Danye wrote: »
    No its grand. Its a lovely venue, where are you staying?

Jacobs inn.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

Jacobs inn.

your laughing, the luas should be running from busaras (right beside jacobs inn) direct to the point, by then

your laughing, the luas should be running from busaras (right beside jacobs inn) direct to the point, by then

Excellent, cheers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭latenia

Cheers in advance,

mike

I'd avoid seats B10 to J25-there's always junkies and beggars hanging around. Just stick to the front and left of the stage and you should be grand.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

Id avoid Sheriff St and stick to the Quays when your walking in and out of the point.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,528 ✭✭✭dcr22B

Cheers in advance,

mike
    to the o2 like? Ye Cork lads are funny with your "like" about everything! ;)

By the way, there are shuttle buses that run from Connolly Station to the O2 and back if you're feeling sufficiently lazy but personally, I'd walk and the route along the quays should hold no fears for you as there'll be a lot of people heading the same direction.

dcr22B wrote: »
    to the o2 like? Ye Cork lads are funny with your "like" about everything! ;)

:D thanks for all the help lads....like.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,140 ✭✭✭Danye

Grimes wrote: »
    Id avoid Sheriff St and stick to the Quays when your walking in and out of the point.

Sheriff Street is mostly grand now, but unfortunetly still has a bad stigma attached to it. Besides I would imagine that there will be a fair crowD walkin both ways so even if the place was bad you have saftey in numbers! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭Jay D

Grimes wrote: »

Great to have received utterly solid advise as this :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
Advertisement