Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drunkin Prank when friends asleep

Options
  • 14-11-2009 7:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,597 ✭✭✭

When at a house party one of my friends fell asleep . He was in court the next day for something minor so we decided to shave off both his eyebrows then write Guilty on the center of his forehead with Permenent Marker ( went over it a few time so it stuck ) . He only paid a fine the next day so all ended well

So whats the best prank you pulled on a sleeping friend ?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

I made love to him.

Sweet tender love.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,582 ✭✭✭✭TheZohanS

BVB wrote: »
    So whats the best prank you pulled on a sleeping friend ?

I shagged his sister. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 115 ✭✭jaysusjones

teabag/camera/college noticeboard

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,078 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Assing someone in the face is much better than teabagging. A lot trickier as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭WeeBushy

Assing someone in the face is much better than teabagging. A lot trickier as well.

Ah, the classic stinky face. I approve of that. Got suspended in my seconday school for doing it actually. Explaining it to the rents was not a enjoyable experience... :o

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

I killed someone, killed him good.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

I just go for a nice simple Skiff.

When done right it's perfect!

Just rub a finger along your sweaty ass crack, then rub it hard straight under his nose!!!

The smell will be there for soo long!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,883 ✭✭✭wudangclan

I thought Derren Brown did an excellent version of this trick,myself.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 5,028 Mod ✭✭✭✭G_R

razor + eyebrows + hair,

then draw back on with permanent marker

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,078 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Strip them naked and leave them in the house of a person they've never met (obviously you tell the person you're doing it). You get bonus points for finding stupid places to put them. Hidden in a kitchen cupboard works a treat though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,962 ✭✭✭jumpguy

Any bodily fluids + pubes = worst prank you can pull to someone asleep while drunk.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,942 ✭✭✭Danbo!

Duct tape a banana in each hand and watch then struggle to remove them when they wake up

• Registered Users Posts: 25,068 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

Took the door off a wardrobe and put the wardrobe over a mate who was asleep

when he woke up he thought he'd been buried alive :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

condom, spit, and a pencil, i'll let you work out the rest

;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,597 ✭✭✭WIZE

Haha . nice

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,909 ✭✭✭✭Wertz

Shove a mars bar down the back of their jocks.

Then wait.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,606 ✭✭✭Jumpy

Stee wrote: »
    Duct tape a banana in each hand and watch then struggle to remove them when they wake up

The rest of this thread is immature tosh. But this ... this is genius.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

I would end my friendship with anyone who did that to me!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,406 ✭✭✭PirateShampoo

Sew his boxers to his t-shirt.

Did this once and its bloody hysterical.

Or take a **** in his shoe.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 115 ✭✭jaysusjones

Did the "Father Jack" Sleepy box on a friend. Stars, ZZZs an' all

Also put a broken broom handle through a guys sleeves of his jumper when he fell asleep on the jacks - forced him to walk(sideways) out of the Jacks and ask someone to pull up his pants

He got called "Jesus on the Jacks" for about a day then we got tired of it and drank some more

• Advertisement

Put their hand in a bowl of warm water........then piss on them and they'll think they've pissed themselves.

• Registered Users Posts: 827 ✭✭✭VinnyTGM

Would have p1ssed myself laughing at that.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,561 ✭✭✭Rhyme

I killed someone, killed him good.

In Reno? Me too. I just wanted to see him die.

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭smiley girl

I didn't do this, some of the lads at the party did:

Took off the guys boots and got a scissors and cut off as much jeans as they could of the sleeping stupor and put them in the fire, all that was left was the steel toe caps from the boots!!!

He took it pretty well!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,682 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

put all of their clothes on a bed..Then wrap them as tight as you can around the bed..Brilliant stuff..Your friend will be there for ages trying to get them out..Of course, if they are asleep in their own bed..this would be hard to do

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,817 ✭✭✭✭Dord

teabag/camera/college noticeboard

You teabagged your friend and took pics which you then put on the college noticeboard? :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 87 ✭✭tim0ney

Superglue + Pubes = Gorilla Mask*

Thank you, It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

Dord wrote: »
    You teabagged your friend and took pics which you then put on the college noticeboard? :eek:

Ah, I though he took pictures of himself teabagging a college noticeboard. This makes much more sense.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,494 ✭✭✭citizen_p

taped his hands to a goal post and jocked him
    it was the crossbar (so he was hanging)......
    the gardai had to pull up his trousers...ohh and he wasnt drunk.....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭ToniTuddle

Did the only girlie thing I could do....

Lad fell asleep in the flat after a session wearing a lovely white hoodie. Half his face was buried into his jumper so only managed to cover half of his face in bright red lipstick.
    Really crap lipstick that seriously doesn't come off your face unless you scrub for quite a few days it turns out.
    His white hoodie ended up being more pink than anything and best of all he thought it was the boys who did it.......

as he said I'm too nice a person to ever do something like that :D:D:D

Advertisement