Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheap Car Servicing?

Options
  • 14-11-2009 7:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 410 ✭✭

Anyone know good reliable place for cheap car servicing?

Swords area and around?

Thanks
    J

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,254 ✭✭✭LeoB

There is a lad out the Rathbeale Road between J.Cs supermarket and the Twelve Apostles cottages on the right hand side going towards Rolestown. His name is Gerry. A friend of mine uses him and says he is fairly decent.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,679 ✭✭✭bcmf

up just before the Man'O'War pub are the best 2 machanics you will find. Round Tower Auto's.They charge about the same as everyone else but imo are very close to being the best around.And sound lads to boot.....

• Registered Users Posts: 410 ✭✭johnc24

Thanks a lot folks.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

LeoB wrote: »
    There is a lad out the Rathbeale Road between J.Cs supermarket and the Twelve Apostles cottages on the right hand side going towards Rolestown. His name is Gerry. A friend of mine uses him and says he is fairly decent.

That's Gerry Wilson, I always get him to service my car.
    Johnc24 if you want his number pm me and I'll give it to you.

Advertisement