Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

who will go in xfactor 14/11/09

Options
  • 14-11-2009 8:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 456 ✭✭

who ju think will go guys?

who will go? 65 votes

Joe McElderry
    0% 0 votes
    Lloyd Daniels
    3% 2 votes
    Daniel Johnson
    46% 30 votes
    Jamie Archer
    6% 4 votes
    John And Edward
    30% 20 votes
    Olly Murs
    10% 7 votes
    Stacey Solomen
    3% 2 votes

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,763 ✭✭✭Jax Teller

Nobody the results ain't till tommorow :)
    I hope Lloyd goes though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 456 ✭✭GO'S

hopefully lloyd

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭**Timbuk2**

According to Paddy Power, the most likely to go, in this order is

Lloyd Daniels
    Jedward
    Jamie Archer
    Danyl Johnson
    Stacey Soloman
    Joe McElderry
    Olly Murs

I wonder will the poll reflect that. It'll probably change after the actual show tonight anywhere - I have a feeling Jedward will have their worst week yet.

Lloyd couldn't possibly survive another week. It's been dragged out for too long as it is.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭JP Liz

Lloyd or Jamie i think

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

Dear gawd I hope its lloyd.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

Lloyd or Jamie I think

• Closed Accounts Posts: 456 ✭✭GO'S

jedward was class

• Registered Users Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

Lloyd.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,242 ✭✭✭mariaf24

D'oh i meant to say Llyod!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭BanzaiBk

Lloyd or Jamie imo.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 473 ✭✭Ballerina

Based on who i would miss the least...Joe or Jamie.

I dont understand how people think Danyl has a good voice i cannot STAND his voice he sings completely through his nose!

Pity lloyd is so stiff on stage because i asolutely love his voice it has such a nice tone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,148 ✭✭✭✭KnifeWRENCH

Based on the whole competition so far, it should be Lloyd. But the weakest tonight was definitely Jamie, so I think he might go.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

Lloyd has a huge teenage following so its probably Jamie or Olly or possibly Jedward

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,849 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

I'd say Jamie will go. But I think Danyl or Lloyd will be in the bottom 2 with him. I think John and Edward should be safe this week, Calvin helped.
    Even though I think they're safe I wouldnt hold my breath on it.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭**Timbuk2**

Hmm, tough one.

Joe's performance this week was probably his weakest one to date, but I still think he will get through.
    Jedward were brilliant, I don't think they're going to leave tonight!
    Jamie's in trouble. Radio Gaga was such a copout - he was able for much more. Besides he wants to leave anyway, if the papers are telling the truth (although they rarely do).
    Lloyd was better than usual, but still the weakest, but he hasn't managed to get ousted yet. Who knows?
    Olly was good - he always is. I'm almost sure he is safe.
    Danyl shouldn't have chosen his own song choice over Simon's. He made balls of We Are the Champions.
    Stacey was excellent. I can't get over the difference between her talking-voice and her singing-voice.

Having said all that, I've been wrong for the last 3 weeks in a row :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,242 ✭✭✭mariaf24

If Jedward are in the bottom 2 the judges are going to have to send them home :(:(

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

mariaf24 wrote: »
    If Jedward are in the bottom 2 the judges are going to have to send them home :(:(
    Yep.
    As much as Simon wants to keep them (and he does), he will be under serious public pressure to get rid of them.

Here's hoping they are not in the final two!
    You can guess however that their names will DELIBERATELY left till the last second for the audience to find out though, assuming they might be third from the bottom!
    "These names are in no particular order" - Yea - BOLLOX!!!

Dear lord - if there is ANY justice, let Lloyd and Danyl be at the bottom two!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭DancingQueen:)

Hopefully Jamie/Danyl. I don't think Olly was as good as usual last night but I really hope he stays!

• Registered Users Posts: 45,675 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

My bottom two from last night were Jamie and Llyod, and I'd prefer to see Jamie stay out of those two.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

Lloyd..... but only cos I am jealous that he's gotten closer to Cheryl Cole than I ever will.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,849 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

deise_girl wrote: »
    I'd say Jamie will go. But I think Danyl or Lloyd will be in the bottom 2 with him. I think John and Edward should be safe this week, Calvin helped.
    Even though I think they're safe I wouldnt hold my breath on it.

:):)
    Between Lloyd, Danyl and John and Edward next week

• Registered Users Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

Would love to see Stacey in the bottom 2 next week. She is annoying me now and her choice of songs are always the same - boring.
    Id love to see her sing an upbeat tune!

Advertisement