Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for Dublin Producer

Options
  • 14-11-2009 8:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11

Hi there,

I am about to start recording my songs and I am looking for a producer/recording studio in Dublin with a good experience and interest in working with deep melodic music (folk and classical influences). He would collaborate in the recording and creative process. Instruments used include piano, orchestra, guitar, bass and drums. Does anyone here can recommend me a producer with these characteristics?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,790 ✭✭✭PaulBrewer

What's your budget J ?

There are some supremely talented guys in Dublin - an idea of your budget would give me an idea who to recommend.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 JParis

I dont want to stick to any value actually. Choosing the right producer is quite hard so it would be great if I could have more than just one suggestion.
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 7,790 ✭✭✭PaulBrewer

Ok.

When you speak of an Orchestra there's significant expense implied straight away.

I'm just trying to get an idea of your expectations.
    As I say there are terrific talents in Dublin, some of whom post here - getting access to them really just involves cash !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 JParis

Well... I wouldnt be able to pay a full orchestra... But nice VST instruments would make the job.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭dav nagle

I have a seriously amazing composer working for me so PM me your number if you would like more information.

• Advertisement
Advertisement