Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

help with PTT...

Options
  • 14-11-2009 9:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭

Hi everyone,
    Am hoping to do my PTT test next year, feb/march time hopefully but maybe a bit later in the year. It is so expensive though, couldnt believe how dear even joining as a gold member has become... no recession there! and still have to pay for the actual exam. So basically I am looking for some help with preparing for the exam, I have a fair idea what I need to do but could do with a hand with the lunge lesson and also related distances. I could teach some lessons in return, or ride out a few horses. Any where around the midlands area, or else Limerick ( i am in limerick Mon - Fri).
    Thanks in advance! PM me please.
    Also, has anyone any advice they would like to share for the exam?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 210 ✭✭skink

first off, if you haven't joined and booked your exam yet you will be looking at june or july already to get your ptt, out of the dates advertised so far they are all booked up until june or july, though more dates might appear, they are booked up very quickly! it is very easy though to get dates in britain, if you willing to travel.

I have a good prep manual somewhere, i'll get back to you when i figure out where i have it stashed or if i can a copy emailed to me so i can forward it on to you.

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭bada-bing

oh really? god, its only a couple of weeks since I rang and they had five places left, book up very fast! yeah, i will look into travelling maybe, depending on how late in 2010 the first available irish date is.. I cant book it until next months pay check, this month I joined the BHS, so will see then!
    Thanks very much for that, I appreciate it. Im starting do do up my lesson plans now, its all changed since I did my stage three, you have a portpholio now of ten lesson plans I think it is. The topics for the lecture have changed to including one on nutrition for novice riders:D!!

Advertisement