Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

scuba diving course

• 14-11-2009 10:29pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 345 ✭✭

might be a few people on here interested in trying something alittle different in the new year

Waterford Harbour Sub Aqua clubs open night for the 2010 Scuba and Snorkelling Course is being held in the Waterford Crystal Sports Centre on Tuesday 24th November between 7pm and 8pm

its a great course and a very interesting hobby/past time. the course runs for 10 weeks in the new year and places are limited .

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,726 ✭✭✭ec18

is this a demo type thing or an information stand?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,649 ✭✭✭Not The Real Scarecrow

How much? Sounds interesting.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 345 ✭✭hellfireie

its a information night, the snorkelling & scuba course starts in Jan 2010 but there are a limited number of places around 10 to 15 max . cost wise for the course which includes club membership for the year is approx 400 euros. its a 10 week course , one night a week for about 3 hours, a hour and half classroom work and hour or so in the pool.

anyone interested call in a take a look or PM me and i can give you the clubs training officers number and you can talk to him if needs be .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 peter_sligo

where do i sign!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,319 ✭✭✭Trick of the Tail

Scuba diving is a brilliant, fantastic thing to do. I've been qualified for abt 15 years, did my course in Cork then upgraded to Advanced and Nitrox at a decent centre in Portugal.

Get qualified in Ireland (rather than the dodgy "one-day courses" at some holiday resorts), then pop off to Egypt for a week or so, and experience things that will change your life.

A.

• Advertisement

i'll PM u the guy to contact peter

its on tonight if anyone is interested or even just thinking about it

Advertisement