Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

what do you think of o2?

• 15-11-2009 12:01am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 28

:confused:Are any of you with the mobile phone company o2 and what do you think of them,their customer service and their offers?I was trying to switch from their pay monthly, which i found to be very expensive, back to just credit and it was an awful ordeal!!not a bit helpful.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,864 ✭✭✭MunsterCycling

They are feeling the pain of the fruit falling from their tree and only their tree

• Closed Accounts Posts: 497 ✭✭Honda08

carla30 wrote: »
    :confused:Are any of you with the mobile phone company o2 and what do you think of them,their customer service and their offers?I was trying to switch from their pay monthly, which i found to be very expensive, back to just credit and it was an awful ordeal!!not a bit helpful.

not great to be honest. not the greatest signal around..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,683 ✭✭✭Kensington

They're quite expensive, particularly for billpay and their coverage isn't anything to write home about either.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭xanthor

They're money grubbing hoor.... oh wait that's all of them.

Was on 02 'til the end of 07. Switched to VF, and based on usage about the same as when i was 02, bills are a little cheaper.

Tend to use more data than anything else, and i've heard it said in the past that VF are cheper for data than 02, but that may not be the case now.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,228 ✭✭✭Breezer

Expensive but you get what you pay for. Easily one of the best companies I've dealt with (in general, not specifically mobile phone companies) and miles better than Meteor (the other phone company I've been a customer of) when it comes to customer service. I've never had a single problem with their service, and no phone problems that they couldn't sort instantly.

• Advertisement
Advertisement