Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Topshop skirt

• 15-11-2009 12:27am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭

Hi there!

Okay, so was in Topshop today near Stephen's Green and the one in Arnott's and looking for this skirt and thought the design was just fab. It's not as A-line as it is in the picture and it's about maybe 3 inches above the knee. Can anyone tell me if they've seen it in a 16 or if they had a 16 and would like to sell it to me for a hiked up price?!
    Cheers :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,195 ✭✭✭✭Michellenman

I'm in work beside topshop tomorrow so I'll go in and have a look for you. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭barleybooley

I'm in work beside topshop tomorrow so I'll go in and have a look for you. :)

Aw, ya ledge :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,195 ✭✭✭✭Michellenman

I've no cash though so I couldn't even pick it up for ya and give it to you in college. If they have it d'ya want me to ask them to put it on hold for you?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭barleybooley

That would be so sound, or I could pm you my number?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,713 ✭✭✭✭Novella

I just wanted to say, that skirt is gorgeous!

• Advertisement
Advertisement