Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New features!

Options
  • 15-11-2009 12:34am
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭

The threads below have not been updated since your last visit but still contain unread posts.

Pretty neat, nice addition, thanks boards! :cool:
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,714 ✭✭✭✭Earthhorse

Oh, Steve.

I'm afraid that feature's about as old as you are.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

Really?

Crap.

I never noticed it on boards before - only on other vB sites.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

I've never seen that, where is it?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,714 ✭✭✭✭Earthhorse

Steve wrote: »
    Really?

Crap.

I never noticed it on boards before - only on other vB sites.

Nevermind, eh?

Cheese doodle?
    Steve wrote: »

You have to be on a search result for a while and moving back and forth between the pages or else running lots of searches for it to appear.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

On a new posts search, e.g. AH =
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/search.php?do=getnew&forumid=7

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Earthhorse wrote: »
    You have to be on a search result for a while and moving back and forth between the pages or else running lots of searches for it to appear.

Oh right, that explains it then.

I just use my User control to see new posts and check on AHs by clicking on it periodically.

Advertisement