Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

good barber in dundrum/stillorgan or city center

• 15-11-2009 12:39am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 240 ✭✭

i need a barber that is not crazy expensive, and will LISTEN to what i want.
    i live in the stillorgan/dundrum area, but il travel to the city center.

I have tried the grafton barber, but no matter what i ask for i always come out with har that is half the length that i ask for.. they just dont listen. i need a place that will give me a hair cut that i want. im not sure if they dont have teh best grasp of english (not being racist, ive just been caught 3 times in this exact situation with this barber) or just do what they want in there but they just cut mens hair way to short.

il go to a ladies place if needs be, but i imagine that could be very expensive. anyone got any advice?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,476 ✭✭✭ardmacha

I've used Dundum barber, half way up the main street, opposite the credit union and a barber at the shops. This was great and was always OK for me after some staff turnover.

The other place is at the shops on Lr Kilmacud road/Rathmore avenue, opposite O'Dwyers pub. A friendly one man operation.

I didn't have any particular requirements though.

Advertisement