Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Construction Studies project

• 15-11-2009 12:48am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20

Anyone doing Construction Studies. Have you started your project? What do you plan on doing?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 davehalligan

our teacher said we could start as soon as possible.. he hasn't even given us any advice on what to do on our briefs.. For mine i'm doing a model of the bottom 3 steps of a stairs..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 585 ✭✭✭Daragh101

are yee not a bit late starting???.....were nearly finished!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 davehalligan

sure its not due until the end of March..

• Registered Users Posts: 988 ✭✭✭manutd

My brother is in 5th year and stating his tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 40 bobsy

I started mine in deccember and I am no way near finished yet.Theres a girl in my class and the teacher gives her all the help in the world.Even worse he is teaching me since TY and he still doesnt know my name.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 585 ✭✭✭Daragh101

sure its not due until the end of March..

yeah but yez got to leave time for theory etc?

• Registered Users Posts: 40 bobsy

anyone on this thread doing engineering.we have to make a gantry crane.if so could anyone post on a couple ideas.im really fecked.

Advertisement