Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How can i make a magic memory stick?

Options
  • 15-11-2009 1:18am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 493 ✭✭

Hey guys,

I have a PSP running 5.50 Gen D and I need to make a magic memory stick. Previously i used to use the 'rain' program but it wont make one for 5.50.

Any ideas or guides out there?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,743 ✭✭✭kleefarr

Here..

Make Magic Memory Stick

Ah. I see you may have tried that already.
    They should know on there anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,255 ✭✭✭ongarite

Download DC V8 here. Copy the DC8 folder to PSP/GAME. Download the Sony 5.00FW and copy the root of your MS and rename to 500.PBP.
    Run the program to make the Pandora Memory Stick and afterwards download the 5.50 GEN-D CFW and copy the XGEN folder to PSP/GAME. Run the program to make your Pandora Memory Stick now boot to 5.50 GEN-D installer. Make sure to also copy the included 550.PBP to the root of the Memory Stick also.

Then shutdown your PSP, remove and insert the battery and your PSP should then boot up with the XGEN installer and select the first option to install 5.50 GEN-D.

Advertisement