Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

heater repair

Options
  • 15-11-2009 1:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭

hi guys went for a run last week done malin/mizen 4 days grate trip camping wild,the heater packed up on day 2 the control switch just fell apart had to run the hob to get a bit of heat,i would be grateful if someone could recommend some one in the dublin louth/meath area to make a repair on the heater,

some where in connemara

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,086 ✭✭✭stapeler

Which heather do you have? If it's a Truma then you'd probably be able to pick up the parts on ebay, www.caravanparts.co.uk or www.olearymotorhomes.co.uk.
    As for repairs in Meath/Dublin, perhaps Maynooth motorhome would help or head north across the border to Banbridge where there's a couple of places.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭killalanerr

thanks for the reply stapeler
    the heater is a carver fanmaster,normally i would diy it but i cant even get the cover of this thing :confused:, and i don't want to mess with gas, were not that far from the north might be the way to go

Advertisement