Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Custom Runtime Graphs in VB.NET ?

Options
  • 15-11-2009 2:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭

HI All,

I'm working on an app and I need to be able to pull info form a DB and create a visual representation of the data at runtime. The visual model needs to show the importance of an entities (from the DB) in relation to a user submitted query, and the relationship between said entities. In terms of graphs I would see this as something like various size circles (depicting the relevance of the entity to the query) and a line joining them to show relationships.

Can anyone suggest a way of doing this. I've looked at plug-ins and none of them seem to do what I need. I'm not using SQL server so i can't use reorting services. Has anyone done much with the basic drawing api's in .NET is this route worth exploring ? I'm using Visual studios 2008 and VB.NET

Thanks,

- Elfman

Comments

Advertisement