Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Veggie drunk food!!

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,788 ✭✭✭ztoical

VeGeek wrote: »
    It's funny to see people, who try to develop healthier diet and give up meat, but still use booze. Alcohol is a poison, there's no doubt about it. Besides think about the amount of CO2 and liquid waste emitted by breweries and distilleries if you care about the environment.

O get off your high horse....you've been nothing but judgemental and frankly rude in this forum. You can't speak for everyone posting on this forum...how do you know they gave up meat for a healthier diet? It's been mentioned a number of times that people go veggie for many different reasons not all of them animal welfare or health related. There are also plenty of organic alcoholic drinks out there that have low carbon footprints and no chemicals in them...how do you know people aren't drinking them?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭taram

It's funny to see people, who try to develop healthier diet and give up meat, but still use booze. Alcohol is a poison, there's no doubt about it. Besides think about the amount of CO2 and liquid waste emitted by breweries and distilleries if you care about the environment.
    The wine I was drinking the other night came from the next street over, packaged in a 3 times recycled bottle, created in old recycled bins my friend salavaged, with organic grapes hand pressed that okay for you? Unfortunatly drank Russian vodka last night, those air miles will kill all the baby elephants :P

• Registered Users Posts: 3,128 ✭✭✭sweet-rasmus

VeGeek - this is a thread about vegetarian food to eat while intoxicated. If you want to argue that alcohol is a poison, send it to Beer & Wine & Spirits. No more complaints here!

Good points there ztoical, but let's leave this argument to rest please.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭entropi

I only have a few things i will eat when out on the sauce...

Pizza

Chips from Mc Donalds (sooooo glad they are vegan/veggie) :)

Garlic sauce for chips

Chocolate (dunno why but it tastes good when combined with popcorn or Tayto)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 688 ✭✭✭lalee17

Sometimes its so hard to resist the chipper whilst drunk!!! Anyway right now I'm making quorn chicken burgers with reggae reggae sauce and onion and burger buns, mmmm..... :D:D:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭Aoifey!

Garlic cheese chip is amazing drunk!! Next in line is curry chip, and depending on my mood Subway might get a look in too.

Aoifey! wrote: »
    Garlic cheese chip is amazing drunk!! Next in line is curry chip, and depending on my mood Subway might get a look in too.

Subway veggie patties are so nice! I wouldn't get the chance to eat one while drunk though; don't they close at like 9? :P

lalee17 wrote: »
    Subway veggie patties are so nice! I wouldn't get the chance to eat one while drunk though; don't they close at like 9? :P
    Haha no I'm not that bad :p. One near me stays open til 3 a.m. on a Wednesday and Saturday, they taste amazing drunk.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,028 ✭✭✭✭--LOS--

I usually crave crisps when drunk and have chips most often, made sweet potato wedges before, that was a stupid idea, takes so damn long.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭cosmic

Linda McCartney sausage rolls are great drunken food. Lots of Chef ketchup on the side too. Nom! :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

3-in-1 tray from Charlie's. Huge and awesome. Haven't had one in a while though.

Gotta say that Garlic Cheese Chips or Currys Chips are my favourite.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,864 ✭✭✭Daegerty

All vegetarian food is as healthy as it could possibly get and comes with a side of smugness for free.

Daegerty wrote: »
    All vegetarian food is as healthy as it could possibly get and comes with a side of smugness for free.
    I wouldn't exactly call a garlic cheese chip healthy :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,864 ✭✭✭Daegerty

Aoifey! wrote: »
    I wouldn't exactly call a garlic cheese chip healthy :confused:

It's only healthy for vegetarians. If you're a veggie you're on a perma-health-binge and nothing can get in your way

Cool story bro

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kraggy

Fried free-range egg sandwich, but obviously would have to make it at home.

Would love if there were take-aways that did them. With tabasco sauce.

Or else with tomato ketchup and mayonnaise.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,225 ✭✭✭fillefatale

kraggy wrote: »
    Fried free-range egg sandwich, but obviously would have to make it at home.

Would love if there were take-aways that did them. With tabasco sauce.

Or else with tomato ketchup and mayonnaise.

woah this sounds amazing. how do you make yours?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,445 ✭✭✭Absurdum

Washing it down with beer makes it healthier. Just sayin.

Advertisement