Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

9/11 RITUAL

• 15-11-2009 4:01am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_QCldF2CO8

Shows you just how obvious, the illuminati exposes the obvious.

If this doesn't hit you yet.

Check Neos birthday and passport date ;)
    His birthdate was meant to be 9/11. "The one missing"

1 to 12. 12 dimensions within the universe.
    9 is the completion of the universe.
    11 is the parrelel universe interdimensional existence.

9/11 obviously has the 10th dimension missing, which is the harmony and balance of the universe to one. 10 is also 1+0= 1. The beginning from 1 to 10. The first 10 numbers.

its waving in your face, but you will keep trying to fight it. "oh it was those terrorists":rolleyes:

I will spill the coffee because to be honest I'm sick of people blocking the obvious. The illuminati are waiting for the one to return. You know who he is. Thats all and thats it.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,857 ✭✭✭indough

youre not doing your argument any favours with all the new age crap

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,662 ✭✭✭✭Esel

I thought it was simply that 9/11 was the 60th anniversary of the Pentagon! 1+1=2.

Not your ornery onager

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭mysterious

indough wrote: »

New age, it happened on september 11th 2001.

Oh..................... and, it wasn't a new Idea, George Bushe's father said it back in september 11th 91/90, can't remember the year. These are all going on behind scenes, behind this bull**** reality of x-factor, Lady gaga, national geographic, soccer and the rest of the entertainment industry.. So from my perspective, whay I put forward is more real than the nonsense we are fed within this reality, the reality you assume more real than the occult. It's real, just because you can't see it, doesn't mean it doesn't exist lol...

Pentagon was built on september 11th. I know a lot more than I let on, Most of you are FAR from ready from handling the truth to all of this.

Do you know who's birthday falls in 9/11 aswell.

But no I'm not gonna go down that road. Do your research.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J1vGv7NTyaM&feature=PlayList&p=DF2CB518983CEC2C&index=0&playnext=1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=roWst8j5Ekg&feature=PlayList&p=DF2CB518983CEC2C&index=1&playnext=2&playnext_from=PL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tgHUXzJc5C0&feature=PlayList&p=DF2CB518983CEC2C&index=2&playnext=3&playnext_from=PL

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,388 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

24 hours in a day.
    5 working days in a week.

245 + 666 = 911.

OMFG

etc...

I'd like you to point out "new age crap to me". Otherwise it's just an ignorant non helpful part to the discussion. I'm "not" a new ager. I'm a realist. So you would be misjudging me and the actual thread blatantly. It doesn't really add to this topic. Maybe if we were all a little more open minded, we might learn a lot from each other, rather than shooting communication down where it is needed. This is why 9/11 was a much needed ritual. It has made people ask questions to reality. It has woken most of us up because we are now realising there is not only good and bad but a game player all along ;)

I hope that clears it up. We are on a Conspiracy forum. These topics are also discussed here. I want to bring the 9/11 ritual event on here.

I like facing reality. I can accept it for whar it is.:)

• Advertisement

o1s1n wrote: »
    24 hours in a day.
    5 working days in a week.

245 + 666 = 911.

OMFG

etc...

Reality is numbered. Most human minds cannot decifer the real coding of it.

the dimensional nonsense and numerology is the new age crap, i would have thought that obvious

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,388 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

It is very easy to string a load of numbers together after an event to make something seem mysterious/deviant/not as it seems..(Like I just did with my rather silly example)

People who write mystery novels generally do this and know the ending before they start. It's a hell of a lot easier to work backwards.

The day someone does the opposite and uses such information to predict major incidents before they happen is the day I listen. Until then - meh.

o1s1n wrote: »
    It is very easy to string a load of numbers together after an event to make something seem mysterious/deviant/not as it seems..(Like I just did with my rather silly example)

People who write mystery novels generally do this and know the ending before they start. It's a hell of a lot easier to work backwards.

The day someone does the opposite and uses such information to predict major incidents before they happen is the day I listen. Until then - meh.

I know it's easy, thats why many people can play with reality so easily.

Most of the people of the world don't notice.:D

It's that easy, do you catch my drift.

ELEVEN falling down. You know it's actually absurd that people try dismiss it, when everything you do, say, think, act on has numbers involved. Everything this reality exists on the consciouness of numbers. You go about your day on numbers. When you master numbers and use these tools to your own advantage, you can literally play with reality, because you have 6 billion who currently live by it. Maybe this topic is to complicated to discuss. I have posted it on other forums. It's interesting.

I left a question for all to figure out in one of my preivous posts. Who's birthday falls on September 11th?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,662 ✭✭✭✭Esel

About 1/365.25th of the world's population, give or take.... Fup it, I'm out of here. Cancel my subscription to your newsletter please.

Not your ornery onager

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

mysterious wrote: »
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_QCldF2CO8

Shows you just how obvious, the illuminati exposes the obvious.

If this doesn't hit you yet.

Check Neos birthday and passport date ;)
    His birthdate was meant to be 9/11. "The one missing"

1 to 12. 12 dimensions within the universe.
    9 is the completion of the universe.
    11 is the parrelel universe interdimensional existence.

9/11 obviously has the 10th dimension missing, which is the harmony and balance of the universe to one. 10 is also 1+0= 1. The beginning from 1 to 10. The first 10 numbers.

its waving in your face, but you will keep trying to fight it. "oh it was those terrorists":rolleyes:

I will spill the coffee because to be honest I'm sick of people blocking the obvious. The illuminati are waiting for the one to return. You know who he is. Thats all and thats it.

Mysterious, this is the last warning you'll get. This forum is not for soap boxing. If you are claiming something as fact then lay it out and back it up. If its just your belief then say so.

Everyone, rather than being smart and dismissive put forward arguements and counter arguements. This is a discussion forum.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

September 11 birthdays?

Harry Connick jr! i always knew there was something shady about him

not to mention Moby....his devil music is there for all to see

Edit: sorry 6th, had this posted before i saw yours

my counter argument is, many many peoples birthdays fall on september the 11th, it is not unique to any one individual therefore it has very little significance who mysterious is banging on about this time

except Moby, if he says Moby is the devil i will give my full support :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,701 ✭✭✭Diogenes

Firstly mysterious the Matrix was shot in Australia. Which means according to his passport he's born of the 9th of November. Not Sept 11th.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,406 ✭✭✭PirateShampoo

6th wrote: »
    Mysterious, this is the last warning you'll get. This forum is not for soap boxing. If you are claiming something as fact then lay it out and back it up. If its just your belief then say so.

Everyone, rather than being smart and dismissive put forward arguements and counter arguements. This is a discussion forum.

No offence to you 6th but its virtually impossable to debate with this guy, he ignores everything people say and continues posting his "i cant show you the true reality" stuff. This thread will be exactly the same as the other thread but with a different headline.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Incorrect info there mysterious, are you trying to disinfo or something?

Proof:
    http://img141.imageshack.us/img141/282/12665matrix22jpgnl8.jpg

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/e/ef/Neo-factsheet.png

You'll see there that his birthday on his passport is 13th Sep 71 (I think) but on his record it's also 11th March 62.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,496 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

Wait...

G.I. Joe?
    Seriously?

This is a piss take right?
    I honestly can't tell.

Edit: Oh wow, Thundercats too.

Please tell me the Turtles aren't controlled by the lizards too.

Double edit:
    Maybe they were.
    Technodrome5.jpg
    Note the all seeing eye on top.

Ok I'm gonna come down very hard on piss taking. Be prepared to try defend silly posting.

Gordon wrote: »

Proof:

You'll see there that his birthday on his passport is 13th Sep 71 (I think) but on his record it's also 11th March 62.

Why would I want to dis info something. I stated his birth was september 13th. The first pic shows the passport date of september 11th 01 as the expiry date. Which to me I believe is a perfect symbol for the matrix. Where our reality shifts into another. I've seen the pictures, but never got time to post them. Thanks for posting them btw.

Your right about his birthdate. Since he's the "ONE". the number missing between 9 and 11. is 1o (1) So to me it's the matrix or illuminati waiting for the one to return. I think putting his birth at 9/11 also rather than the 13th would make it to obvious.

I wanted to know if people knew another man whos birthdate shares 9/11 a very long time ago inconnection with this ritual event.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oCIXwNNv1Ww&feature=related

• Closed Accounts Posts: 80 ✭✭bikeblues

New age, it happened on september 11th

These are all going on behind scenes, behind this bull**** reality of x-factor, Lady gaga, national geographic, soccer and the rest of the entertainment industry..

So from my perspective, whay I put forward is more real than the nonsense we are fed within this reality, the reality you assume more real than the occult. It's real, just because you can't see it, doesn't mean it doesn't exist lol...

Most of you are FAR from ready from handling the truth to all of this.

woah woah , woah , steady on there grasshopper !!

im a big CT nut , but

a/ Lady GAGA is hot and talented

b/ entertainment is fun

c/ X factor is fun ( ive spent many years as a serious musician , and i think its great )

and I can handle any truth - so less of the arrogance and ragging on the fun stuff.

gawd almighty

Why would I want to dis info something. I stated his birth was september 13th.
    Really? Cos you didn't post it.

• Advertisement

Above 10 (1). Number missing between 9 and 11. In M theory they state 12 dimensions. In spiritual perspective they also state 12 dimensions. Channnelers also as myself believe in 12 dimensions. The 12th dimension would be the the "super god mind" or all that is. The 11th is the realms of duality and polarity. Just another clip regarding dimensions. :)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wpvfHzokiow. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iAQnGhxpFEQ. We all have 12 dna strands. The illuminati are house of 12 and one leading bloodline the "13".

Google, the number eleven and the eleventh dimension, as like the number 9 and the 9th dimension.

Here is another clip. The Arrivals. This is a great video for everyone with an open mind into many topics of the alternative
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHB2pqOM3xo
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HiXEWhJ_7gY

September 11th 1991 ;) announces NWO. Septembewr 11th attacks were then the intiation of the ritual and beginning chaos to thre planet
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7a9Syi12RJo

10 years later. George's son reads my pet goat. "we are the sheep of the world while the towers were struck"

Pentagon was built on september 11th also.

there are 11 dimensions according to m theory

neither that nor the 'spritual perspective' have proven this though, so theyre both quite irrelevant to any sort of serious discussion

also what is wrong with a bit of entertainment? are we supposed to sit around pondering the nth dimension and how it relates to random unrelated global events all day? be reasonable

Really? Cos you didn't post it.
    Well check my last reply to you personally, if you had cared to read you would have actually noted that I actually posted a video of the september 11th passport with expiary date in that post.

there are 11 dimensions according to m theory

neither that nor the 'spritual perspective' have proven this though, so theyre both quite irrelevant to any sort of serious discussion

also what is wrong with a bit of entertainment? are we supposed to sit around pondering the nth dimension and how it relates to random unrelated global events all day? be reasonable

It's infinity, the list of dimensions go on and on... Some state thay are 13. String theory said there were less than the current M theory. IMO science is always behind, from my perspective. 9/11 is very involved in this, I posted videos and links for you to watch if you want to see how serious it is to this ritual and dicussion. This is been reasonable.

12 dimensions..
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cq5KO-uQack

Many people have their own interpretations and take on this theory. I have my own perspective on it. I certainly am not going to blindly believe a mainstream scientist, who only uses one part of the brain to determine what reality is by logic. Logic alone will not master the science of reality.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,066 ✭✭✭Firewalkwithme

If after 8 years work, this is what conspiracy theorists have been reduced to presenting as evidence, I simply dread to think what they will come up with next.

This has to be the most tenuous, ludicrous, argument I have yet seen put forward to try to demonstrate a 9/11 CT on this forum.

I'm trying very hard not to insult anyone here just in case they really do believe what they are saying but it is very hard to take somebody seriously when they are only willing or able to see evidence to support their theory while remaining conveniently blind when presented with any evidence that counters their beliefs and opinions.

If after 8 years work, this is what conspiracy theorists have been reduced to presenting as evidence, I simply dread to think what they will come up with next.

It's my theory on reality. My beliefs are in the allowance that other dimensions play with our reality. You don't need to be a Conspiracy theorists to believe that. I'm actually an individual with an individual mind.

I'm trying very hard not to insult anyone here just in case they really do believe what they are saying but it is very hard to take somebody seriously when they are only willing or able to see evidence to support their theory while remaining conveniently blind when presented with any evidence that counters their beliefs and opinions.

So what and who should we believe. Who should we blindly follow? Who should we put our faith in? Who is reliable? who is serious and who is not? Many questions for you to figure out. I've made my decision on my perspective long ago. I never mentioned 9/11 been inside job or anything otherwise in this nature. I have posted videos and links to the 9/11 ritual. Thats all. You can believe whatever you want. I look at all sides of reality. I don't think we should always look to governments and authority to tell us what reality is.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,066 ✭✭✭Firewalkwithme

It's my theory on reality. My beliefs are in the allowance that other dimensions play with our reality. You don't need to be a Conspiracy theorists to believe that. I'm actually an individual with an individual mind.

So what and who should we believe. Who should we blindly follow? Who should we put our faith in? Who is reliable? who is serious and who is not? Many questions for you to figure out. I've made my decision on my perspective long ago. I never mentioned 9/11 been inside job or anything otherwise in this nature. I have posted videos and links to the 9/11 ritual. Thats all. You can believe whatever you want. I look at all sides of reality. I don't think we should always look to governments and authority to tell us what reality is.

They are not questions I need to 'figure out' mysterious. I think its you who needs some serious 'figuring out' and the best person to do that would be a psychiatrist.

They are not questions I need to 'figure out' mysterious. I think its you who needs some serious 'figuring out' and the best person to do that would be a psychiatrist.

Banned for 1 week for personal abuse.

Proof:

"Some personal information can be seen on Thomas Anderson's "criminal record" that Agent Smith glances at when he interrogates Neo: The place of his birth is CAPITAL CITY USA, his date of birth is the 13th of September 1971, the passport was issued on the 12th of September 1991 and will expire on the 11th of September 2001."Pretty freaky coincidence, seeing that the film was released in 1999.

This is weird.
    Sept. 11, 1922: On September 11, 1922, ignoring Arab outrage, the British government proclaimed a mandate in Palestine. The Balfour declaration promised European zionists a national home for Jewish people.

Sept. 11, 1941: Construction of the Pentagon began on this day in 1941.
    The ground breaking ceremony also took place on September 11, 1941.

Sept. 11, 1991: Freemason and occultist, George H. W. Bush gives speech to congress about establishing the "New World Order".

Sept. 11 1999: The Jewish calendar is 6,000 years old. September 11, 1999 is regarded as the 6,000th anniversary of Adam's creation.

Sept. 11, 2001: The world trade center false flag terror event that capitulates America into further war into the Middle East.

http://digg.com/world_news/BUSH_Senior_New_World_Order_speech_on_September_11_1991

The 12 september 1990 is the next day after Bushes speech.

"There is no such thing as a coincidence Neo, Only the illusion of coincidence"
    ~Morpheus

Another quote
    On September 11, 1990 President George Bush (Sr.) made a dramatic speech to Congress, outlining the US
    position in the Kuwait crisis, and the preliminary steps the US was taking towards the Gulf War. Exactly
    11 years later, on September 11, 2001, terrorists attacked America.

There is another oddity we noted in our research. On September 11, 1772, about 300 Indians and 50 British
    soldiers began the siege of Fort Henry. This would be the last battle of the American Revolution. Researchers
    and historians of this siege are puzzled by the meaning of a comment in a document describing these events.
    It was recorded in a letter written by Lydia Cruger (11 letters), and it seems a fitting comment to this
    section. She wrote, "The siege commenced about sun an hour high, Monday, 11th, at all events, the 11th."

September 11th plays a key role throughout early American history including a failed peace conference with
    the British on September 11, 1776, and the first day the American flag was used in battle at the
    Battle of Brandywine on September 11, 1777.

Some more.. On webiste,http://www.september11news.com/Sept11History.htm

Both the World Trade Center and the
    Pentagon have September 11th in
    their history. On September 11, 1609
    the explorer Henry Hudson sailed into
    New York harbor and discovers
    Manhattan Island and the Hudson River.

(Right photo: A replica of Hudson's ship
    the Half Moon re-creating the discovery
    of Manhattan on Sept. 11th, 1609

So it still comes to the question, what was so special about 9/11. And whos birthday falls on that date.

• Advertisement

Your reasoning is nonsense, lets take a look at some random dates.

12th September.

1213 – Albigensian Crusade: Simon de Montfort, 5th Earl of Leicester, defeats Peter II of Aragon at the Battle of Muret.
    1229 – The Aragonese army under the command of James I of Aragon disembarks at Santa Ponça, Majorca, with the purpose of conquering the island.
    1609 – Henry Hudson begins his exploration of the Hudson River while aboard the Halve Maen.
    1683 – Austro-Ottoman War: Battle of Vienna – several European armies join forces to defeat the Ottoman Empire.
    1814 – Battle of North Point: an American detachment halts the British land advance to Baltimore in the War of 1812.
    1846 – Elizabeth Barrett elopes with Robert Browning.
    1847 – Mexican-American War: the Battle of Chapultepec begins.
    1848 – Switzerland becomes a Federal state.
    1857 – The SS Central America sinks about 160 miles east of Cape Hatteras, North Carolina, drowning a total of 426 passengers and crew, including Captain William Lewis Herndon. The ship was carrying 13–15 tons of gold from the San Francisco Gold Rush.
    1874 – The District of Maple Ridge, British Columbia, Canada is founded.
    1885 – Arbroath 36–0 Bon Accord, a world record scoreline in professional football.
    1890 – Salisbury, Rhodesia, is founded.
    1897 – Tirah Campaign: Battle of Saragarhi
    1906 – The Newport Transporter Bridge is opened in Newport, South Wales by Viscount Tredegar.
    1910 – Premiere performance of Gustav Mahler's Symphony No. 8 in Munich (with a chorus of 852 singers and an orchestra of 171 players. Mahler's rehearsal assistant conductor was Bruno Walter)
    1919 – Adolf Hitler joins the German Workers Party.
    1930 – Wilfred Rhodes ends his 1110-game first-class career by taking 5 for 95 for H.D.G. Leveson Gower's XI against the Australians.
    1933 – Leó Szilárd, waiting for a red light on Southampton Row in Bloomsbury, conceives the idea of the nuclear chain reaction.
    1938 – Adolf Hitler demands autonomy and self-determination for the Germans of the Sudetenland region of Czechoslovakia.
    1940 – Cave paintings are discovered in Lascaux, France.
    1940 – An explosion at the Hercules Powder Company plant in Kenvil, New Jersey kills 51 people and injures over 200.
    1942 – World War II: RMS Laconia, carrying civilians, Allied soldiers and Italian POWs is torpedoed off the coast of West Africa and sinks with a heavy loss of life.
    1942 – World War II: First day of the Battle of Edson's Ridge during the Guadalcanal campaign. U.S. Marines protecting Henderson Field on Guadalcanal are attacked by Imperial Japanese Army forces.
    1943 – World War II: Benito Mussolini, dictator of Italy, is rescued from house arrest on the Gran Sasso in Abruzzi, by German commando forces led by Otto Skorzeny.
    1944 – World War II: The liberation of Serbia from Nazi Germany and the Chetniks continues. Bajina Bašta in western Serbia is among those liberated cities. Near Trier, American troops enter Germany for the first time.
    1948 – Invasion of the State of Hyderabad by the Indian Army on the day after the Pakistani leader Jinnah's death.
    1958 – Jack Kilby demonstrates the first integrated circuit.
    1959 – Premiere of Bonanza, the first regularly-scheduled TV program presented in color.
    1959 – The Soviet Union launches a large rocket, Lunik II, at the moon.
    1964 – Canyonlands National Park is designated as a National Park.
    1966 – Gemini 11, the penultimate mission of NASA's Gemini program, and the current human altitude record holder (except for the Apollo lunar missions)
    1970 – Palestinian terrorists blow up three hijacked airliners in Jordan, continuing to hold the passengers hostage in various undisclosed locations in Amman.
    1974 – Emperor Haile Selassie of Ethiopia, 'Messiah' of the Rastafari movement, is deposed following a military coup by the Derg, ending a reign of 58 years.
    1974 – Juventude Africana Amilcar Cabral is founded in Guinea-Bissau.
    1977 – South African anti-apartheid activist Steve Biko is killed in police custody.
    1979 – Indonesia is hit with an earthquake that measures 8.1 on the Richter scale.
    1980 – Military coup in Turkey.
    1983 – A Wells Fargo depot in West Hartford, Connecticut, United States, is robbed of approximately US$7 million by Los Macheteros.
    1983 – The USSR vetoes a UN Security Council Resolution deploring the Soviet shooting down of a Korean civilian jetliner on September 1.
    1990 – The two German states and the Four Powers sign the Treaty on the Final Settlement With Respect to Germany in Moscow, paving the way for German re-unification.
    1992 – NASA launches Space Shuttle Endeavour on STS-47 which marked the 50th shuttle mission. On board are Mae Carol Jemison, the first African-American woman in space, Mamoru Mohri, the first Japanese citizen to fly in a US spaceship, and Mark Lee and Jan Davis, the first married couple in space.
    1992 – Abimael Guzmán, leader of the Shining Path, is captured by Peruvian special forces; shortly thereafter the rest of Shining Path's leadership fell as well.
    1994 – Frank Eugene Corder crashes a single-engine Cessna 150 into the White House's south lawn, striking the West wing and killing himself.
    1999 – Indonesia announces it will allow international peace-keepers into East Timor.
    2001 – Ansett Australia, Australia's first commercial interstate airline, collapses due to increased strain on the international airline industry, leaving 10,000 people unemployed.
    2003 – The United Nations lifts sanctions against Libya after that country agreed to accept responsibility and recompense the families of victims in the 1988 bombing of Pan Am Flight 103.
    2003 – In Fallujah, US forces mistakenly shoot and kill eight Iraqi police officers.
    2005 – Hong Kong Disneyland opens in Penny's Bay, Lantau Island, Hong Kong.
    2007 – Former Philippine President Joseph Estrada is convicted of the crime of plunder.

Now lets say July 10th

48 BC – Battle of Dyrrhachium: Julius Caesar barely avoids a catastrophic defeat to Pompey in Macedonia.
    988 – The city of Dublin is founded on the banks of the river Liffey.
    1212 – The most severe of several early fires of London burns most of the city to the ground.
    1460 – Richard Neville, 16th Earl of Warwick defeats the king's Lancastrian forces and takes King Henry VI prisoner in the Battle of Northampton.
    1499 – Portuguese explorer Nicolau Coelho returns to Lisbon, after discovering the sea route to India as a companion of Vasco da Gama.
    1553 – Lady Jane Grey takes the throne of England.
    1584 – William I of Orange is assassinated in his home in Delft, Holland by Balthasar Gérard.
    1645 – English Civil War: The Battle of Langport takes place.
    1778 – American Revolution: Louis XVI of France declares war on the Kingdom of Great Britain.
    1789 – Alexander Mackenzie reaches the Mackenzie River delta.
    1806 – The Vellore Mutiny is the first instance of a mutiny by Indian sepoys against the British East India Company.
    1821 – The United States takes possession of its newly bought territory of Florida from Spain.
    1832 – U.S.President Andrew Jackson vetoes a bill that would re-charter the Second Bank of the United States.
    1850 – Millard Fillmore is inaugurated as the 13th President of the United States upon the death of President Zachary Taylor, 16 months into his term.
    1859 – Big Ben rings for the first time.
    1877 – The then-villa of Mayagüez, Puerto Rico formally receives its city charter from the Royal Crown of Spain.
    1890 – Wyoming is admitted as the 44th U.S. state.
    1913 – Death Valley, California hits 134 °F (~56.7 °C), the highest temperature recorded in the United States.
    1925 – Meher Baba begins his silence of 44 years. His followers observe Silence Day on this date in commemoration.
    1925 – Scopes Trial: In Dayton, Tennessee, the so-called "Monkey Trial" begins with John T. Scopes, a young high school science teacher accused of teaching evolution in violation of the Butler Act.
    1938 – Howard Hughes sets a new record by completing a 91 hour airplane flight around the world.
    1940 – World War II: the Vichy government is established in France.
    1940 – World War II: Battle of Britain – The German Luftwaffe begins attacking British convoys in the English Channel thus starting the battle (this start date is contested, though).
    1941 – Jedwabne Pogrom: the massacre of Jewish people living in and near the village of Jedwabne in Poland.
    1942 – Diplomatic relations between the Netherlands and the Soviet Union are established.
    1943 – World War II: The launching of Operation Husky begins the Italian Campaign.
    1947 – Quaid-i-Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah is recommended as the first Governor General of Pakistan by then Prime Minister of the United Kingdom, Clement Attlee.
    1951 – Korean War: Armistice negotiations begin at Kaesong.
    1962 – Telstar, the world's first communications satellite, is launched into orbit.
    1966 – The Chicago Freedom Movement, lead by Martin Luther King, holds a rally at Soldier Field in Chicago, Illinois. As many as 60,000 people came to hear Dr. King as well as Mahalia Jackson, Stevie Wonder, and Peter Paul and Mary.
    1967 – Uruguay becomes a member of the Berne Convention copyright treaty.
    1968 – Maurice Couve de Murville becomes Prime Minister of France.
    1973 – The Bahamas gain full independence within the Commonwealth of Nations.
    1973 – National Assembly of Pakistan passes a resolution on the recognition of Bangladesh.
    1976 – The Seveso disaster occurs in Italy.
    1976 – One American and three British mercenaries are executed in Angola following the Luanda Trial.
    1978 – World News Tonight premieres on ABC.
    1978 – President Moktar Ould Daddah of Mauritania is ousted in a bloodless coup d'état.
    1980 – Alexandra Palace burns down for a second time.
    1985 – Greenpeace vessel Rainbow Warrior is bombed and sunk in Auckland, New Zealand harbor by French DGSE agents.
    1991 – Boris Yeltsin begins his 5-year term as the first elected President of Russia.
    1991 – The South African cricket team is readmitted into the International Cricket Council following the end of Apartheid.
    1992 – In Miami, Florida, former Panamanian leader Manuel Noriega is sentenced to 40 years in prison for drug and racketeering violations.
    1997 – In London scientists report the findings of the DNA analysis of a Neandertal skeleton which support the "out of Africa theory" of human evolution placing an "African Eve" at 100,000 to 200,000 years ago.
    1997 – Partido Popular (Spain) member Miguel Ángel Blanco is kidnapped in the Basque city of Ermua by ETA members, sparking widespread protests.
    1998 – Roman Catholic sex abuse cases: The Diocese of Dallas agrees to pay $23.4 million to nine former altar boys who claimed they were sexually abused by former priest Rudolph Kos.
    2000 – A leaking southern Nigerian petroleum pipeline explodes, killing about 250 villagers scavenging gasoline.
    2000 – EADS, the world's second-largest aerospace group is formed by the merger of Aérospatiale-Matra, DASA, and CASA.
    2002 – At a Sotheby's auction, Peter Paul Rubens' painting The Massacre of the Innocents is sold for £49.5million (US$76.2 million) to Lord Thomson.
    2003 – A Neoplan bus, owned by Kowloon Motor Bus, collides with a truck, falls off a bridge on Tuen Mun Road, Hong Kong, and plunges into the underlying valley, killing 21 people. This is the deadliest traffic accident to date in Hong Kong.
    2005 – Hurricane Dennis slams into the Florida Panhandle, causing billions of dollars in damage.
    2006 – Pakistan International Flight PK-688 crashes in Multan, Pakistan, shortly after takeoff, killing all 45 people on board.
    2008 – Former Macedonian Interior Minister Ljube Boškoski is acquitted of all charges by a United Nations Tribunal accusing him of war crimes.

All your theory's will work with any day of the year.

Your reasoning is nonsense, lets take a look at some random dates.

12th September.

1213 – Albigensian Crusade: Simon de Montfort, 5th Earl of Leicester, defeats Peter II of Aragon at the Battle of Muret.
    1229 – The Aragonese army under the command of James I of Aragon disembarks at Santa Ponça, Majorca, with the purpose of conquering the island.
    1609 – Henry Hudson begins his exploration of the Hudson River while aboard the Halve Maen. (the twin towers once stood here) ;)

1683 – Austro-Ottoman War: Battle of Vienna – several European armies join forces to defeat the Ottoman Empire.
    1814 – Battle of North Point: an American detachment halts the British land advance to Baltimore in the War of 1812.
    1846 – Elizabeth Barrett elopes with Robert Browning.
    1847 – Mexican-American War: the Battle of Chapultepec begins.
    1848 – Switzerland becomes a Federal state.
    1857 – The SS Central America sinks about 160 miles east of Cape Hatteras, North Carolina, drowning a total of 426 passengers and crew, including Captain William Lewis Herndon. The ship was carrying 13–15 tons of gold from the San Francisco Gold Rush.
    1874 – The District of Maple Ridge, British Columbia, Canada is founded.
    1885 – Arbroath 36–0 Bon Accord, a world record scoreline in professional football.
    1890 – Salisbury, Rhodesia, is founded.
    1897 – Tirah Campaign: Battle of Saragarhi
    1906 – The Newport Transporter Bridge is opened in Newport, South Wales by Viscount Tredegar.
    1910 – Premiere performance of Gustav Mahler's Symphony No. 8 in Munich (with a chorus of 852 singers and an orchestra of 171 players. Mahler's rehearsal assistant conductor was Bruno Walter)
    1919 – Adolf Hitler joins the German Workers Party.
    1930 – Wilfred Rhodes ends his 1110-game first-class career by taking 5 for 95 for H.D.G. Leveson Gower's XI against the Australians.
    1933 – Leó Szilárd, waiting for a red light on Southampton Row in Bloomsbury, conceives the idea of the nuclear chain reaction.
    1938 – Adolf Hitler demands autonomy and self-determination for the Germans of the Sudetenland region of Czechoslovakia.
    1940 – Cave paintings are discovered in Lascaux, France.
    1940 – An explosion at the Hercules Powder Company plant in Kenvil, New Jersey kills 51 people and injures over 200.
    1942 – World War II: RMS Laconia, carrying civilians, Allied soldiers and Italian POWs is torpedoed off the coast of West Africa and sinks with a heavy loss of life.
    1942 – World War II: First day of the Battle of Edson's Ridge during the Guadalcanal campaign. U.S. Marines protecting Henderson Field on Guadalcanal are attacked by Imperial Japanese Army forces.
    1943 – World War II: Benito Mussolini, dictator of Italy, is rescued from house arrest on the Gran Sasso in Abruzzi, by German commando forces led by Otto Skorzeny.
    1944 – World War II: The liberation of Serbia from Nazi Germany and the Chetniks continues. Bajina Bašta in western Serbia is among those liberated cities. Near Trier, American troops enter Germany for the first time.
    1948 – Invasion of the State of Hyderabad by the Indian Army on the day after the Pakistani leader Jinnah's death.
    1958 – Jack Kilby demonstrates the first integrated circuit.
    1959 – Premiere of Bonanza, the first regularly-scheduled TV program presented in color.
    1959 – The Soviet Union launches a large rocket, Lunik II, at the moon.
    1964 – Canyonlands National Park is designated as a National Park.
    1966 – Gemini 11, the penultimate mission of NASA's Gemini program, and the current human altitude record holder (except for the Apollo lunar missions)
    1970 – Palestinian terrorists blow up three hijacked airliners in Jordan, continuing to hold the passengers hostage in various undisclosed locations in Amman.
    1974 – Emperor Haile Selassie of Ethiopia, 'Messiah' of the Rastafari movement, is deposed following a military coup by the Derg, ending a reign of 58 years.
    1974 – Juventude Africana Amilcar Cabral is founded in Guinea-Bissau.
    1977 – South African anti-apartheid activist Steve Biko is killed in police custody.
    1979 – Indonesia is hit with an earthquake that measures 8.1 on the Richter scale.
    1980 – Military coup in Turkey.
    1983 – A Wells Fargo depot in West Hartford, Connecticut, United States, is robbed of approximately US$7 million by Los Macheteros.
    1983 – The USSR vetoes a UN Security Council Resolution deploring the Soviet shooting down of a Korean civilian jetliner on September 1.
    1990 – The two German states and the Four Powers sign the Treaty on the Final Settlement With Respect to Germany in Moscow, paving the way for German re-unification.
    1992 – NASA launches Space Shuttle Endeavour on STS-47 which marked the 50th shuttle mission. On board are Mae Carol Jemison, the first African-American woman in space, Mamoru Mohri, the first Japanese citizen to fly in a US spaceship, and Mark Lee and Jan Davis, the first married couple in space.
    1992 – Abimael Guzmán, leader of the Shining Path, is captured by Peruvian special forces; shortly thereafter the rest of Shining Path's leadership fell as well.
    1994 – Frank Eugene Corder crashes a single-engine Cessna 150 into the White House's south lawn, striking the West wing and killing himself.
    1999 – Indonesia announces it will allow international peace-keepers into East Timor.
    2001 – Ansett Australia, Australia's first commercial interstate airline, collapses due to increased strain on the international airline industry, leaving 10,000 people unemployed.
    2003 – The United Nations lifts sanctions against Libya after that country agreed to accept responsibility and recompense the families of victims in the 1988 bombing of Pan Am Flight 103.
    2003 – In Fallujah, US forces mistakenly shoot and kill eight Iraqi police officers.
    2005 – Hong Kong Disneyland opens in Penny's Bay, Lantau Island, Hong Kong.
    2007 – Former Philippine President Joseph Estrada is convicted of the crime of plunder.

Now lets say July 10th

48 BC – Battle of Dyrrhachium: Julius Caesar barely avoids a catastrophic defeat to Pompey in Macedonia.
    988 – The city of Dublin is founded on the banks of the river Liffey.
    1212 – The most severe of several early fires of London burns most of the city to the ground.
    1460 – Richard Neville, 16th Earl of Warwick defeats the king's Lancastrian forces and takes King Henry VI prisoner in the Battle of Northampton.
    1499 – Portuguese explorer Nicolau Coelho returns to Lisbon, after discovering the sea route to India as a companion of Vasco da Gama.
    1553 – Lady Jane Grey takes the throne of England.
    1584 – William I of Orange is assassinated in his home in Delft, Holland by Balthasar Gérard.
    1645 – English Civil War: The Battle of Langport takes place.
    1778 – American Revolution: Louis XVI of France declares war on the Kingdom of Great Britain.
    1789 – Alexander Mackenzie reaches the Mackenzie River delta.
    1806 – The Vellore Mutiny is the first instance of a mutiny by Indian sepoys against the British East India Company.
    1821 – The United States takes possession of its newly bought territory of Florida from Spain.
    1832 – U.S.President Andrew Jackson vetoes a bill that would re-charter the Second Bank of the United States.
    1850 – Millard Fillmore is inaugurated as the 13th President of the United States upon the death of President Zachary Taylor, 16 months into his term.
    1859 – Big Ben rings for the first time.
    1877 – The then-villa of Mayagüez, Puerto Rico formally receives its city charter from the Royal Crown of Spain.
    1890 – Wyoming is admitted as the 44th U.S. state.
    1913 – Death Valley, California hits 134 °F (~56.7 °C), the highest temperature recorded in the United States.
    1925 – Meher Baba begins his silence of 44 years. His followers observe Silence Day on this date in commemoration.
    1925 – Scopes Trial: In Dayton, Tennessee, the so-called "Monkey Trial" begins with John T. Scopes, a young high school science teacher accused of teaching evolution in violation of the Butler Act.
    1938 – Howard Hughes sets a new record by completing a 91 hour airplane flight around the world.
    1940 – World War II: the Vichy government is established in France.
    1940 – World War II: Battle of Britain – The German Luftwaffe begins attacking British convoys in the English Channel thus starting the battle (this start date is contested, though).
    1941 – Jedwabne Pogrom: the massacre of Jewish people living in and near the village of Jedwabne in Poland.
    1942 – Diplomatic relations between the Netherlands and the Soviet Union are established.
    1943 – World War II: The launching of Operation Husky begins the Italian Campaign.
    1947 – Quaid-i-Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah is recommended as the first Governor General of Pakistan by then Prime Minister of the United Kingdom, Clement Attlee.
    1951 – Korean War: Armistice negotiations begin at Kaesong.
    1962 – Telstar, the world's first communications satellite, is launched into orbit.
    1966 – The Chicago Freedom Movement, lead by Martin Luther King, holds a rally at Soldier Field in Chicago, Illinois. As many as 60,000 people came to hear Dr. King as well as Mahalia Jackson, Stevie Wonder, and Peter Paul and Mary.
    1967 – Uruguay becomes a member of the Berne Convention copyright treaty.
    1968 – Maurice Couve de Murville becomes Prime Minister of France.
    1973 – The Bahamas gain full independence within the Commonwealth of Nations.
    1973 – National Assembly of Pakistan passes a resolution on the recognition of Bangladesh.
    1976 – The Seveso disaster occurs in Italy.
    1976 – One American and three British mercenaries are executed in Angola following the Luanda Trial.
    1978 – World News Tonight premieres on ABC.
    1978 – President Moktar Ould Daddah of Mauritania is ousted in a bloodless coup d'état.
    1980 – Alexandra Palace burns down for a second time.
    1985 – Greenpeace vessel Rainbow Warrior is bombed and sunk in Auckland, New Zealand harbor by French DGSE agents.
    1991 – Boris Yeltsin begins his 5-year term as the first elected President of Russia.
    1991 – The South African cricket team is readmitted into the International Cricket Council following the end of Apartheid.
    1992 – In Miami, Florida, former Panamanian leader Manuel Noriega is sentenced to 40 years in prison for drug and racketeering violations.
    1997 – In London scientists report the findings of the DNA analysis of a Neandertal skeleton which support the "out of Africa theory" of human evolution placing an "African Eve" at 100,000 to 200,000 years ago.
    1997 – Partido Popular (Spain) member Miguel Ángel Blanco is kidnapped in the Basque city of Ermua by ETA members, sparking widespread protests.
    1998 – Roman Catholic sex abuse cases: The Diocese of Dallas agrees to pay $23.4 million to nine former altar boys who claimed they were sexually abused by former priest Rudolph Kos.
    2000 – A leaking southern Nigerian petroleum pipeline explodes, killing about 250 villagers scavenging gasoline.
    2000 – EADS, the world's second-largest aerospace group is formed by the merger of Aérospatiale-Matra, DASA, and CASA.
    2002 – At a Sotheby's auction, Peter Paul Rubens' painting The Massacre of the Innocents is sold for £49.5million (US$76.2 million) to Lord Thomson.
    2003 – A Neoplan bus, owned by Kowloon Motor Bus, collides with a truck, falls off a bridge on Tuen Mun Road, Hong Kong, and plunges into the underlying valley, killing 21 people. This is the deadliest traffic accident to date in Hong Kong.
    2005 – Hurricane Dennis slams into the Florida Panhandle, causing billions of dollars in damage.
    2006 – Pakistan International Flight PK-688 crashes in Multan, Pakistan, shortly after takeoff, killing all 45 people on board.
    2008 – Former Macedonian Interior Minister Ljube Boškoski is acquitted of all charges by a United Nations Tribunal accusing him of war crimes.

All your theory's will work with any day of the year.

Just wanted to boldem some on the beginning. Maybe you should read the links I posted, rather than dismising it and trying to block out the obvious references I've put forward. You can believe what ever you want, but you can't block out the schyroniziation and how reality plays out.

You can ignore the references I've put forward, but it doesn't change the fact that Occultists use this 9/11 date over and over. It doesn't change the fact that sailers sailed up the Hudson river on september 11th in 1609 where the twin towers once stood. Nor does it change what happened the day the 2 towers fell with the mysterious tower 7 (that got hit by no plane) shortly after on September 11th 2001.
    Nor does it change the fact that one of the greatest movies ever made, play the numbers out in front of you for the world to see. The movie called the matrix that really puts our own reality in such a twist. Seems like the perfect movie to display such symbolism and dates. But of course you can choose what ever you want to accept in this.

What Occultists?

Keanu Reeves?

Well check my last reply to you personally, if you had cared to read you would have actually noted that I actually posted a video of the september 11th passport with expiary date in that post.
    Wow. Last reply, post 19.

Your logic is skewed mysterious, I am starting to think that you are intentionally giving wrong information now.

At first you post
    His birthdate was meant to be 9/11.
    I say 'You're wrong' and successfully call you out on your incorrectness with proof.

Then you say "I stated his birth was september 13th." I ask you where and you say [paraphrase] "I stated it, just after I stated that his birthday was on september 13th. Look at the video I posted after you said his birthday was the 13th".

I think you need to look back at what you've posted properly, with a clear head, you never said that his birthday was Sept 13th until I pointed it out, then you backtracked and tried to cover it up and pretend you said it was Sept 13th.

Normally I wouldn't be keeping at this kind of error, but I think it goes to show that your credibility in fact checking and presenting an argument leaves room for improvement. So it's quite important to me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,496 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

Nor does it change the fact that one of the greatest movies ever made,
    You think the Matrix is one of the greatest movies ever made?
    You should watch more movies.
    play the numbers out in front of you for the world to see.
    In one frame and only look if you for if.
    It also displays other dates, are they not a magical as 9/11/01?
    The movie called the matrix that really puts our own reality in such a twist. Seems like the perfect movie to display such symbolism and dates. But of course you can choose what ever you want to accept in this.
    No doubt since you're a truth seeker and all, you'd know that the Matrix is a rip off of a much better written comic series right?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,475 ✭✭✭drkpower

Nor does it change the fact that one of the greatest movies ever made, play the numbers out in front of you for the world to see. The movie called the matrix that really puts our own reality in such a twist. Seems like the perfect movie to display such symbolism and dates. But of course you can choose what ever you want to accept in this.

Are you basing all of this on a movie?:eek::confused:
    If we were under the control of a matrix-like entity, wouldnt they have stopped us from making a major movie about it?
    Although maybe they made Keanu Reeves the star to take away from its credibility.....:P

• Advertisement

Wow. Last reply, post 19.

Your logic is skewed mysterious, I am starting to think that you are intentionally giving wrong information now.

At first you post

I say 'You're wrong' and successfully call you out on your incorrectness with proof.

From the symbolism shown, the one would be the "one" 9/11 is the 9th and 11th dimensions but the one or 10th dimension which is all that is back to one is missing. Therefore it is my own conclusion "this realm is missing in the universe". Without this dimension the universe would be knocked off balance.. I study a lot of my time in Occultism, numerology, Kabbalah and I understand what the most powerful people on this planet work on to control and direct this pyramid reality we live on. That is my own interpretation and opinion to the reason why I felt his birthdate is actually the date of 9/11, but it was pushed to the unlucky "13" instead. I did howeever say(twice from my memory) that it would be too obvious putting his birthdate also at September 11th. The passport expiary date was used instead. In my first reply to you, I posted a video of showing you the passport info. Instead of been so on the offensive maybe on your behalf you could actually take a stand back and look at the info I put forward, rather than judging me personally. I've rested my case. You can believe whatever you lwish.
    Then you say "I stated his birth was september 13th." I ask you where and you say [paraphrase] "I stated it, just after I stated that his birthday was on september 13th. Look at the video I posted after you said his birthday was the 13th".
    Its on my first reply to you. the youtube link.

I think you need to look back at what you've posted properly, with a clear head, you never said that his birthday was Sept 13th until I pointed it out, then you backtracked and tried to cover it up and pretend you said it was Sept 13th.
    I know I didn't mention it in my first post. Sorry if there was a misuderstanding. I just gave my thoughts that his birth should of been September 11th.

Normally I wouldn't be keeping at this kind of error, but I think it goes to show that your credibility in fact checking and presenting an argument leaves room for improvement. So it's quite important to me.
    I agree, but I think your making it a bit personal by insulting me in the sense my "logic is screwed" or I'm deliberately trying to "dis info".

I think would put the judgement back on yourself. I've stated my case. Believe what you want with the info. I posted evidence where I could. Where there were no evidence I put forward my own feelings.

drkpower wrote: »
    Are you basing all of this on a movie?:eek::confused:
    If we were under the control of a matrix-like entity, wouldnt they have stopped us from making a major movie about it?
    Although maybe they made Keanu Reeves the star to take away from its credibility.....:P

That's a good question. But the illuminati is not what we think it is. We tend to think in black and white. They are good and they are bad. But all reality on this planet is involved and plays a part in how reality turns out. If you were a threat, you would be removed simple as that. The ones who are not are playing their pieces correctly. It's a very complex matter to discuss. But symoblism is actually everywhere, it's not just in movies. I ust used a movie here, where it obviously shows you the 9/11 symbolism in lots of subtle ways. It's the sublimal world we don't see, so the truth is most of us are no threat to the system anyway. imo.

Apart from "the one" :D

The symbol that represents the illuminati

rj55-dollar-pyramid-eye-17.jpg

If the movie wasn't meant to show the symbolism, it wouldn't have. If it were to destroy the illuminati, the pyramid reality would turn upside down and anyone out there can turn the world into complete chaos if they had their hands on the power system.

As above so below, means light and dark polarity to create evolutio on existence. You will be find an interesting clue to this whole symbolism and it's also played out in the matrix. Zionism, is represented by the star of David. The star of David is the jewish flag of Israel. It also represents an upfacing pyramid and down facing pyramid to make a 6 pointing star. So existence cannot evolve without light and dark energy. So a Septemeber 11th false flag act (in my belief) was created to create polariity on the planet, despite 3,000 people sacrificed. So it has caused a huge awakening despite many people having their own viewtake on what really happened that day.

Star of David
    starofdavid-1.jpg

Actually this is the Star of David and it looks nothing like the one you have posted.

260px-Star_of_David.svg.png

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

The symbol that represents the illuminati
    But that symbol represents the United States, not the Illuminati. It's God giving his blessing to the 13 original states. In fact, as far as I can tell, the "all-seeing eye" has only come to represent the Illuminati in modern stories/films and conspiracy sites.

And the Matrix is a film. We're constantly told about how the media is trying to brainwash us, and here you are telling us that we should now pay attention a movie that's a poor rip-off of the story of Jesus (and many older stories)?

Also, the Star of David has no actual religious significance within Judaism and only came to represent Jews in general relatively recently (it's also been used by Christianity and Islam, but I guess you'll want to gloss over that).

And surely you can see that there's little logic in the numerology that you're using. I could easily say that your join date on Boards says 2005. There's 4 vowels in your username. Take the 5 and add the 4 = 9. There's 6 consonants in your username and add them to the 5 and you get 11. Take the 4 from the 2005 and you get 2001. Put them all together and you get 9-11-2001. By your logic, I've now proven that you were behind the Sept. 11th attacks.

Can you not see by how ludicrous my last paragraph was that numerology can be used to mean anything? You've come to a conclusion and are picking bits of random data to back yourself up.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,414 ✭✭✭✭Penn

humanji wrote: »
    You've come to a conclusion and are picking bits of random data to back yourself up.

As is the fact that construction of the Pentagon began on 11th of September 1941. The odds of construction beginning on 11th of September, are the exact same odds of construction beginning on 9th of November. 365/1. Both September 11 (9/11) and November 9 (11/9) would share the exact same numerical value, or numerical importance with 11th dimension or whatever. Same numbers used, different dates.

Its not even coincidence, because the odds are exactly the same for any day of the year. 365/1

• Advertisement

I would also like to point out that the Eye of Providence on the Great Seal of the United States pre dates the Masons use of it by 14 years.

The eye also represents Christian Trinity. Father, Son, and Holy Spirit as three persons in one Godhead.

And that the unfinished pyramid with thirteen steps, represents the original thirteen states and the future growth of the country.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,475 ✭✭✭drkpower

If you were a threat, you would be removed simple as that.

Are you not a threat?

You seem to have uncovered their plans and are now publicising the truth online, where everyone can access it. Why have you not been removed?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Undergod

King Mob wrote: »
    No doubt since you're a truth seeker and all, you'd know that the Matrix is a rip off of a much better written comic series right?

Fo' sho.
    Star of David
    starofdavid-1.jpg

The illuminati are behind the Triforce?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

Since he is bringing up the one dollar bill and what symbols are on that can we have a little discussion about why there is an owl, some say Molag, in the upper right hand corner of the bill. it is at least a little interesting, does anyone know?

owl_on_the_dollar.jpg

It could also be a spider.

Personnally i think if u look at that crest as a whole i think its just part of the patern.

Actually this is the Star of David and it looks nothing like the one you have posted.

260px-Star_of_David.svg.png

No, that's the star of David on the Jewish flag. Thats the difference. I was correct in my statement of what the star of David is and is known as. THe star of David is an upfacing and down facing pyramid combined that creates a 6 pointed star. It can be any colour it likes to be or any colour you like it to be. The point remains the same as it's a widely used symbol in sacred geomtry and the illuminati itself. It also repreeents the 6th density beings. The beings who are responsible for the bonding of light and dark polarity in the universe and their role would be to bring harmony before they ascend into heaven. The 7th density. 6 density would be connected to the 6th chakra in your body and it is the all seeing eye. 6th density is also connected to the "christ consciousness" awareness. Which gives ties to the whole idea of Jesus been connected with Israel etc.

More perspective on densities
    http://www.surfingtheapocalypse.net/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?noframes;read=223609
    7th Density
    Awareness as the multidimensional experience, group-matrix identity, (social memory complex). This is the frequency of total oneness or integration and vibrations at this frequency are merged in identity and become a mass-conscious whole. They magnetize those in other frequencies and provide the current for the natural flow toward integration. Once the seventh density beings reach critical mass, they will progress thru the Prism of Lyra (from our point of view it will then be a black hole exit point) and reach the next octave where another adventure awaits.

6th Density
    Awareness as the dimension itself. This has often been called the "Christ Consciousness" in that it displays a frequency level equal to that of the the Christ or Buddha. >From this frequency a total remembrance occurs, and the one begins taking responsibility for the Whole rather then the Self. The process of progressing the Self and progressing the Whole becomes one and the same.

5th Density
    Experiental awareness of "I" as a group identity, not bound by linear time. In this density sentient consciousness begins to awaken to its heritage. this is the density of wisdom. As one awakens the wisdom within, they very often want to share it with those who are still focused in the lower densities. many from this realm choose to become guides for others. A 5th density being merges with its family of consciousness ("oversoul" or "higher self" if you will) and begins to remember. This is the first density in which a nonphysical orientation is experienced. Note: there is no clear-cut distinction when transiting from 5th to 7th densities. Because these densities are not physically oriented, there is much blending in these transitions.

4th Density
    Containment of volumetric awareness, superconsciousness, reintegration of group identity without loss of ego identity; as vibration increases, perception of past, present, and future become more fluid along with the ability to interface with multidimensional and multidensity realities, negatively oriented consciousness becomes more difficult to maintain. Presently on Earth, 4th density reality is overlapping third. In humanity's case, this can account for the increased desire for unity, peace and unconditional love as opposed to the illusion of separation that characterizes third density. The vibrationary rate of one's reality is stepped up, and therefore one may be faced with personal issues in a much more rapid and intense way.

3rd Density
    Volumetric awareness, ego, loss of group identity, development of individual identity, ability to remember past and cognize the future while retaining present awareness. This is the density where human beings emerge. It is a vibration that creates the illusion of separation and thus a challenge toward awakening. Presently humanity is going thru a transition period into 4th dnesity reality which can account for the many rapid changes the human race is undergoing. This is the frequency that expresses the most separation from the Whole. It is from here that many lessons about integration are learned. This is the most intense of all levels in its cultivation of growth with the Self. Cetaceans (dolphins and whales) presently exist simultaneously in 3rd and 4th densities and are transiting out of 3rd along with humanity.

2nd Density
    Awareness as a line, biological matter, development of species identity. The consciousness expressed by 2nd density vibration does not possess self-awareness (or ego). Most species within the plant and animal kingdoms exist here, however their placement in density depends upon many additional factors, including the presence of absence of ego.

1st Density
    Awareness as a point, physical matter. This frequency level is the most basic. It provides the matter and energy for the creation of atoms and molecules. The basic life forms of mineral and water, for example, are all operating from 1st density. Humans possess this frequency within themselves as well. It makes up the basic genetic codes.

http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?category=Densities&start_row=90

The law of one, "RA" would be a good document to read. Check google. But my knowledge comes from sacred geomtry.

humanji wrote: »
    But that symbol represents the United States, not the Illuminati. It's God giving his blessing to the 13 original states. In fact, as far as I can tell, the "all-seeing eye" has only come to represent the Illuminati in modern stories/films and conspiracy sites.

It represents the power system. That is the illuminati, The Bavarian illuminati/brotherhood was founded the same time as America "got it's independance". The all seeing eye goes all the way back to Egypt.:rolleyes: It sometimesrepresents Horus. And Pirate shampoo is also correct on his defenition on the all seeing eye. 13 can also represent the council of 13. or the 13 actual signs of the zodiac. There are really only 12, while the 13th is the hidden, just like the 13th capstone to be placed on the pyramid etc.

And the Matrix is a film. We're constantly told about how the media is trying to brainwash us, and here you are telling us that we should now pay attention a movie that's a poor rip-off of the story of Jesus (and many older stories)?
    It's a film packed with hidden symbolism. I'm not telling you to do anything.
    Also, the Star of David has no actual religious significance within Judaism and only came to represent Jews in general relatively recently (it's also been used by Christianity and Islam, but I guess you'll want to gloss over that).
    I never said it did.
    And surely you can see that there's little logic in the numerology that you're using. I could easily say that your join date on Boards says 2005. There's 4 vowels in your username. Take the 5 and add the 4 = 9. There's 6 consonants in your username and add them to the 5 and you get 11. Take the 4 from the 2005 and you get 2001. Put them all together and you get 9-11-2001. By your logic, I've now proven that you were behind the Sept. 11th attacks.
    I believe we all paid apart in how september 11th came into our reality. It would be good if you watched the videos and links I posted, maybe you then understand what this thread is about.
    Can you not see by how ludicrous my last paragraph was that numerology can be used to mean anything? You've come to a conclusion and are picking bits of random data to back yourself up.
    Huh?

drkpower wrote: »
    Are you not a threat?

You seem to have uncovered their plans and are now publicising the truth online, where everyone can access it. Why have you not been removed?

We are only a threat to ourselves imo. If we are all connected to our higher self, we will not have to worry where we will end up or what may happen to us in the future. I try to move myself in the world the best I can. We alll have a role to play, just like all pieces on the cheesboard are needed to play a game of chess. If the illuminati got rid of not only the pawns but the knights, the game would be over. We shouldn't be worrying what the future holds. Many people were removed because they lost in the game or their part was completed. Even now many people who are whistleblowers get removed. While you have many people like Alex jones still baiting around, when we all dig a little deeper, the picture becomes clear as to where the game is going and you will find that all the missing pieces going back over long periods of time are all coming together as if it were everything is been played out behind scenes. That is my perspective. I find I'm more a threat to the people who are not open to this whole global conspiracy, because some people like me shatter peoples old view of reality. People don't like the unknown, the illluminati know my role, but that role can be frustrating. When you go down this path so far, there is no turning back and you really are against the system. It's not fun when you realise family start distancing themselves. But I understand how people would react and respond to this whole game that I put myself into.

It also repreeents the 6th density beings. The beings who are responsible for the bonding of light and dark polarity in the universe and their role would be to bring harmony before they ascend into heaven. The 7th density. 6 density would be connected to the 6th chakra in your body and it is the all seeing eye. 6th density is also connected to the "christ consciousness" awareness. Which gives ties to the whole idea of Jesus been connected with Israel etc.

Stop blowing my cover! :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

It represents the power system. That is the illuminati, The Bavarian illuminati/brotherhood was founded the same time as America "got it's independance". The all seeing eye goes all the way back to Egypt.:rolleyes: It sometimesrepresents Horus. And Pirate shampoo is also correct on his defenition on the all seeing eye. 13 can also represent the council of 13. or the 13 actual signs of the zodiac. There are really only 12, while the 13th is the hidden, just like the 13th capstone to be placed on the pyramid etc.

But it doesn't represent the power system. It represents a divine protection/blessing. I honestly can't find any reference to it meaning anything else except from conspiracy sites. I can't find a single thing about it pre-internet.
    It's a film packed with hidden symbolism. I'm not telling you to do anything.

It's a film written by guys who read a few books. There's as much symbolism in that as there is in a Tom and Jerry cartoon. If you're convinced that something is in there, then you'll trick yourself into finding it.
    I believe we all paid apart in how september 11th came into our reality. It would be good if you watched the videos and links I posted, maybe you then understand what this thread is about.

You're missing the point of what I'm saying. I'm saying that when you want to find symbolism in something, you'll subconsciously warp the facts to back up your assumptions. That's how numerology works, and it's why so much symbolism can be found in films like The Matrix.

Look at this link, for example. The first paragraph is why Tom and Jerry popped into my head earlier. It's a piss take site, that overanalyzes cartoons, in this case showing that Tom and Jerry is really revisionist propaganda trying to make us sympathise with the Germans of WW2. It's not, of course, but if you were to believe it was, then you'll find evidence to back up your assumptions with every single Tom and Jerry cartoon.

I really hate to make reference to it, but there's a scene at the start of The DaVinci Code (*shudder*) where Tom Hanks is talking to a class about symbolism. This shows a good few examples of how symbolism is taken out of context due to assumptions. Someone sees a symbol, assuems they know the full meaning of it and jumps to a conclusion, and all following sightings of the symbol are tarred with the same assumption.

• Advertisement
Advertisement