Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

9/11 RITUAL

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭mysterious

humanji wrote: »
    But it doesn't represent the power system. It represents a divine protection/blessing. I honestly can't find any reference to it meaning anything else except from conspiracy sites. I can't find a single thing about it pre-internet.
    It still represent the illluminati. The pyramid is not built or designed to look sexy or wowsers. It's built to sacred geomtry and dimensional reality connections. The pyramid represents all to one point. A pyramid system is a power system. The pyramid design, is filled into mathematical theories, Maslow laws, business structure plans you name it. Destroy the pyramid and the power system turns to chaos. It's also explains the logic as to why they put the symbolism on money. It's why masonary use it. It's a divine/protection blessing to make sure all factions of reality are controlled and in balance.

I will post up a picture of the Illuminati reality structure.

It's a film written by guys who read a few books. There's as much symbolism in that as there is in a Tom and Jerry cartoon. If you're convinced that something is in there, then you'll trick yourself into finding it.
    LOL.... There are no tricks when all is revealed, the only trick is there to fool the conscious mind.

You're missing the point of what I'm saying. I'm saying that when you want to find symbolism in something, you'll subconsciously warp the facts to back up your assumptions. That's how numerology works, and it's why so much symbolism can be found in films like The Matrix.

No, it means you are able to see the sublimal word on other levels where the consicous is not aware of. Like a body language expert can know how it's client is behaving by reading non verbal language. Seriously what your saying is almost laughable. The hidden symbolism on the Matrix is actually not hidden at all, it's blue in your face. There are numbers on doors that the consicous would miss, but these symbols and codes are connected with the old achelmy, and occult. If you don't have any connection with thtat, of course you will percieve it to be a tom and Jerry movie. I don't like to take the sublimal world aside, it's very much real as the world you see here.

I really hate to make reference to it, but there's a scene at the start of The DaVinci Code (*shudder*) where Tom Hanks is talking to a class about symbolism. This shows a good few examples of how symbolism is taken out of context due to assumptions. Someone sees a symbol, assuems they know the full meaning of it and jumps to a conclusion, and all following sightings of the symbol are tarred with the same assumption.

The difference really is, what your "willing" to accept. It seems to me you haven't actually watched the links, vids I've shown. You have the opinion thats this all "not real" and it's "all made up" that's fine. But this is a reality many are in acceptance of. Boy it's amazing what you learn when your open to the sublimal world. It's about awareness. it hits you more than one having to look to deep into it. We all have our views on it.:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,294 ✭✭✭✭Penn

mysterious wrote: »
    It still represent the illluminati. The pyramid is not built or designed to look sexy or wowsers. It's built to sacred geomtry and dimensional reality connections. The pyramid represents all to one point. A pyramid system is a power system. The pyramid design, is filled into mathematical theories, Maslow laws, business structure plans you name it. Destroy the pyramid and the power system turns to chaos. It's also explains the logic as to why they put the symbolism on money. It's why masonary use it. It's a divine/protection blessing to make sure all factions of reality are controlled and in balance.

I will post up a picture of the Illuminati reality structure.

The Star of David isn't 2 pyramids. It's 2 triangles.

LOL.... There are no tricks when all is revealed, the only trick is there to fool the conscious mind.

But all has not been revealed. You cite The Matrix as an example, why would the writers hide all these clues in this film? How do they know so much? I mean, didn't these guys also make Speed Racer?

No, it means you are able to see the sublimal word on other levels where the consicous is not aware of. Like a body language expert can know how it's client is behaving by reading non verbal language. Seriously what your saying is almost laughable. The hidden symbolism on the Matrix is actually not hidden at all, it's blue in your face. There are numbers on doors that the consicous would miss, but these symbols and codes are connected with the old achelmy, and occult. If you don't have any connection with thtat, of course you will percieve it to be a tom and Jerry movie. I don't like to take the sublimal world aside, it's very much real as the world you see here.

Body language and subliminal messages are two different things. Body language is signals sent unconciously which can be interpreted. Which means that in something such as The Matrix, real body language cannot exist. They are actors portraying a part. They cannot feign unconcious movements or signals to the audience.

As for 'numbers on doors', the props people have to use SOME numbers, so obviously a meaning can be taken from any numbers they choose. Like humanji said, symbolism can be found in anything if you look hard enough. Was EVERY number seen in the film a hidden message?

The difference really is, what your "willing" to accept. It seems to me you haven't actually watched the links, vids I've shown. You have the opinion thats this all "not real" and it's "all made up" that's fine. But this is a reality many are in acceptance of. Boy it's amazing what you learn when your open to the sublimal world. It's about awareness. it hits you more than one having to look to deep into it. We all have our views on it.:)

And just because some peoples views are different doesn't mean they are not "willing" to acept something.

The Star of David isn't 2 pyramids. It's 2 triangles.

2-D and 3-D. The 3-D version of the star of David has a name too. 2-D version in sacred geomtry would be two triangles you are correct.

But all has not been revealed. You cite The Matrix as an example, why would the writers hide all these clues in this film? How do they know so much? I mean, didn't these guys also make Speed Racer?
    Never said all was revealed. All is there to be revealed if you are wiling to open doors and find out whats behind it.

How do you know they wrote it all;) Masons play a huge part in directing hollywood i'd have you know. You know people said the same thing about stargate, "they just wrote it" but that was never the case.

Body language and subliminal messages are two different things. Body language is signals sent unconciously which can be interpreted. Which means that in something such as The Matrix, real body language cannot exist. They are actors portraying a part. They cannot feign unconcious movements or signals to the audience.
    Yes they are both different and both used to gain awareness in reality. Like they are different sects to reality likewise.

As for 'numbers on doors', the props people have to use SOME numbers, so obviously a meaning can be taken from any numbers they choose. Like humanji said, symbolism can be found in anything if you look hard enough. Was EVERY number seen in the film a hidden message?

it's not the fact, You don't need to look hard enough, "you just need to value awareness and using the perceptual ability you were given"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,443 ✭✭✭✭bonkey

The 3-D version of the star of David has a name too.

That name isn't "the Star of David", though, so it would be incorrect to refer to this 3D shape as the Star of David. Technically, it would be a stellated octahedron", just as the Star of David, technically, would be a hexagram.

Similarly, the 3D version of a triangle has a name...and its not "triangle". It would also be incorrect to refer to such a tetrahedron as a triangle....just as it would be wrong to call a triangle a tetrahedron.

The hexagram is formed by two intersecting triangles. The stellated octagram is formed by two intersecting tetrahedrons.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kEuoYV5j1c8&feature=related

They blow it in our faces, they even point they did it. They laugh and we still refuse to see it for what it is.

This is part 43, you should watch the whole series. The world has seen nothing yet and 9/11 was only the beginning.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,980 ✭✭✭meglome

They blow it in our faces, they even point they did it. They laugh and we still refuse to see it for what it is.

This is part 43, you should watch the whole series. The world has seen nothing yet and 9/11 was only the beginning.

I knew I shouldn't have watched this crap hungover, I'm just pee'd off now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,330 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

You can literally interpret anything from symbolism and numerology and make it fit into a theory. For example let's look at something topical:

logo_fff.jpg

The French Football Federation Logo. There is a Five pointed star, a Hexagram and 3 F's which surely represent the 3 Pyramids of Giza. :rolleyes:

Now the game the other night finished 1-1. Surely 1-1 represents the twin towers. :rolleyes:

So what can we conclude:

a) That the FFF are responsible for the Sept 11 disaster given that their logo is filled with 'Masonic' and 'Illumanati' symbolism and they engineered a 1-1 draw the other night to 'blow it in our faces'! :rolleyes:

or b) Trying to interpret symbols and linking it into numerology is a load of boloney and an active imagination can come up with literally anything you want but in the end it means absolutely nothing.

"I'll go with answer 'b)' Bob!"

namloc1980 wrote: »
    You can literally interpret anything from symbolism and numerology and make it fit into a theory. For example let's look at something topical:

logo_fff.jpg

The French Football Federation Logo. There is a Five pointed star, a Hexagram and 3 F's which surely represent the 3 Pyramids of Giza. :rolleyes:

Now the game the other night finished 1-1. Surely 1-1 represents the twin towers. :rolleyes:

So what can we conclude:

a) That the FFF are responsible for the Sept 11 disaster given that their logo is filled with 'Masonic' and 'Illumanati' symbolism and they engineered a 1-1 draw the other night to 'blow it in our faces'! :rolleyes:

or b) Trying to interpret symbols and linking it into numerology is a load of boloney and an active imagination can come up with literally anything you want but in the end it means absolutely nothing.

"I'll go with answer 'b)' Bob!"

You have not watched the videos I provided. Your just refusing to accept the evidence I've given. That's fine. But trying to ridicule evidence due to your own skepticism isn't going to do you any favours in the long run.

You have not watched the videos I provided. Your just refusing to accept the evidence I've given. That's fine. But trying to ridicule evidence due to your own skepticism isn't going to do you any favours in the long run.

Sorry but I did watch the video and I'm not ridiculing anything, I'm just pointing out that symbolism and numerology can be used as 'evidence' for literally anything. I have shown that with my silly example. With an active imagination you can 'prove' anything with symbolism while in reality not proving anything at all.

• Advertisement

Sorry but I did watch the video and I'm not ridiculing anything, I'm just pointing out that symbolism and numerology can be used as 'evidence' for literally anything. I have shown that with my silly example. With an active imagination you can 'prove' anything with symbolism while in reality not proving anything at all.

You are, your simply trying to find a way of "ridiculing the evidence" by making a silly comparison to negate the actual reality of this whole thread I've put forward.

George Bush called the NWO on september 11th 1990 and 1991. September 11th is a special date thats goes back in connection with the kabbal. Pentagon built exactly 60 years to the date of this event. come on lol...

9/11 shares a birthday with someone special, since so many here are putting som much energy and time ridiculing this, they actually forget the obviousness of the ritual of this date and whos birthday it is.

people forget that three building were pulled by two planes. You can believe whatever you want. But it's getting shocking that people are trying so desparate to deny the sublimal world that is controlled by the elites. The easiest way for someone to gain power over you, is to do it sublimally or out of your conciousness awarness and into your subconsicousn and unconcious thoughts. Which really affect you the most on a deeper level. The fact that most of us simply dismiss this, is shocking enough.

Kabbalah are combining all factions of dimensions by removing the god or universe dimension "10" out of their reality. Therefore they believe that "the one" or the completion of the 10th dimension means they have total control of the universe. so it's like from the fist dimension all the way up to 12 with the 10th out of the equation. This is the reality they want or at least they are provoking. Since they are 12 basic dimensions in this universe. We don't see the full extent and reality to their plans. But if they drill this out on movies and subetly people will dismiss it and go on the basis, "ah this is just concidence". Somebody is making these concidences and someone who directing our reality right?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VEmSy07ISOw&feature=player_embedded

Picture of the two pillars of the temple of Solomon
    http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_MryQii-dvu8/Rdm1bmCqkNI/AAAAAAAAATE/hJ1Hmp5oaoM/s400/1st.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,857 ✭✭✭indough

can you make a coincidence?

i thought it was accidental by definition

indough wrote: »
    can you make a coincidence?

i thought it was accidental by definition

What was accidental?

a coincidence is accidental by definition, you cannot make a coincidence

You are, your simply trying to find a way of "ridiculing the evidence" by making a silly comparison to negate the actual reality of this whole thread I've put forward.

George Bush called the NWO on september 11th 1990 and 1991. September 11th is a special date thats goes back in connection with the kabbal. Pentagon built exactly 60 years to the date of this event. come on lol...

LOL Construction of The Pentagon broke ground on the 11th Sept. 1941. It most certainly was not built in one day. In fact it was 1943 before it was fully built and opened for use.
    9/11 shares a birthday with someone special, since so many here are putting som much energy and time ridiculing this, they actually forget the obviousness of the ritual of this date and whos birthday it is.

So who's birthday is it???
    people forget that three building were pulled by two planes. You can believe whatever you want. But it's getting shocking that people are trying so desparate to deny the sublimal world that is controlled by the elites. The easiest way for someone to gain power over you, is to do it sublimally or out of your conciousness awarness and into your subconsicousn and unconcious thoughts. Which really affect you the most on a deeper level. The fact that most of us simply dismiss this, is shocking enough.

What are you talking about....'three building were pulled by two planes'....I have no idea what you are on about? At least 10 seperate buildings in the WTC area were destroyed in New York on 11th Sept.
    Kabbalah are combining all factions of dimensions by removing the god or universe dimension "10" out of their reality. Therefore they believe that "the one" or the completion of the 10th dimension means they have total control of the universe. so it's like from the fist dimension all the way up to 12 with the 10th out of the equation. This is the reality they want or at least they are provoking. Since they are 12 basic dimensions in this universe. We don't see the full extent and reality to their plans. But if they drill this out on movies and subetly people will dismiss it and go on the basis, "ah this is just concidence". Somebody is making these concidences and someone who directing our reality right?

So coincidences are contrived by somone and this person is directing all of our lives? Well please let us all know who this is as we need to know?!?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,343 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

So who's birthday is it???
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moby

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Johnny_Vegas

And of course some one very central to the NWO
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ludacris

• Advertisement

King Mob wrote: »

It goes back way before that. I am not allowed to say but if anyone can guess I will give the nod. If people are this skeptical about the ritual event of 9/11 I doubt anyone would come up with the date of whos birth falls on that day so long ago.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,537 ✭✭✭thecommander

I am not allowed to say...

Says who?

what the hell do you mean youre not allowed to say?

It goes back way before that. I am not allowed to say but if anyone can guess I will give the nod. If people are this skeptical about the ritual event of 9/11 I doubt anyone would come up with the date of whos birth falls on that day so long ago.

Why aren't you allowed say?

Is it Jesus?

Why aren't you allowed say?

Is it Jesus?

Well I can't say no. So yes. There will probably absaloute shattering of peoples beliefs systems from just saying that 3 letter word.

I'm very impressed with your guess. That is why Jesus is the one. The 10th dimension which the realm of completion and harmony in all 9 dimensions. Without the 10th realm, we are disconnected from god/infinite consiciousness. We all come down to one, no matter what number you are. And when you play with the universe in these ways as they did on that day, you can imagine how it has effected our reality. So other beings can take control of this reality. So satanists and occultists are skipping to 9 and onto 11. Without God consciousness. So its up to the one to bring it back into harmony. That is just my own findings.

It's just like Christianity mocking jesus true birth and changing to fall on the winter solictice. lol. Another way to mock or lose touch with the truth.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭Gaeldor68

So your saying according to the calender we use today that Jesus was born on sept 11th and not Dec 25th!

Where the hell were my christmas presents then?

Well I can't say no. So yes.

I'm very impressed with your guess.
    I had a feeling it was something completely unsubstantiated and at odds with reality.

So I'm going to guess that 25th of December is some kind of evil plot to fool us all.

How do you know that Jesus was born on 11th September?
    Sounds like you're making it up.

edit:nevermind

edit:nevermind
    I had no idea what your original post even meant :) haha

They waved his birthday and made it into soap opera, a day of terror, and when someone reveals Christs birthday on that day. It's the last day anyone would ever assume.

This is why they blow it in our faces.

It's too obvious and shattering to beleive.

its too wrong to believe

well i suppose its just as likely as any other day of the year in fairness

I had a feeling it was something completely unsubstantiated and at odds with reality.

So I'm going to guess that 25th of December is some kind of evil plot to fool us all.

How do you know that Jesus was born on 11th September?
    Sounds like you're making it up.

You could say deception yes. This is the reality we live in anyhow.

Christianity and the Vatican are not exactly preaching Christ, they are literally in plain sight tarnishing him.

I don't have any benifet whatsoever in making it up. If I was waiting for someone else to say it. I did expect nobody to believe it. This is why. They blow it all over the place and most of us don't get that we can't see the obvious. it's why I was not so keen on telling you. So if you guessed it, fair enough.

They waved his birthday and made it into soap opera, a day of terror, and when someone reveals Christs birthday on that day. It's the last day anyone would ever assume.

This is why they blow it in our faces.

It's too obvious and shattering to beleive.

Hang on.

You say that they hid Jesus' true birthday but then say they're blowing it into our faces because it's so obvious.
    But if they're hiding it and no one knows it how can it be obvious?
    It's almost as if your claim doesn't make any sense and is self contradictory.

So why exactly weren't you allowed to say it was Jesus' birthday(which I still think you're making up btw) but now you can?

its too wrong to believe

well i suppose its just as likely as any other day of the year in fairness

Thats why.

This is why they did all of this on that date. Seriously this exactly the type of reaction they want. But this is how deception works.

no youre not making it up, youre just repeating what someone else made up

• Advertisement

Hang on.

You say that they hid Jesus' true birthday but then say they're blowing it into our faces because it's so obvious.
    But if they're hiding it and no one knows it how can it be obvious?
    It's almost as if your claim doesn't make any sense and is self contradictory.

So why exactly weren't you allowed to say it was Jesus' birthday(which I still think you're making up btw) but now you can?

I didn't say they hid Jesus birth.

Thats why.

This is why they did all of this on that date. Seriously this exactly the type of reaction they want. But this is how deception works.

no mysterious, its not me whos mistaken or being deceived

no youre not making it up, youre just repeating what someone else made up

Who was that someone so?

I don't have any benifet whatsoever in making it up.

Doesn't mean you didn't make it up.

For example I have nothing to gain from saying his birthday is the 22 of November.
    And that the Numerologist proves it.

22 - 11 = 11
    And Jesus is the one apparently and it was his first day so 1+1 = 11

And of course it was the day JFK was shot.

It's so obvious it's like they're blowing it in our faces!!!

if they wanted to rub it in our faces (as dodgy as that sounds) why wouldnt the attacks have happened on december 25th, the date which is significant for being the celebration of jesus birthday, rather than on what you guess is his real birthday, a date noone but conspiracy theorists suggest is his birthday (since the attacks)

I didn't say they hid Jesus birth.

Yes you did.

Christianity and the Vatican are not exactly preaching Christ, they are literally in plain sight tarnishing him.

You gonna answer the other questions there?

Doesn't mean you didn't make it up.

For example I have nothing to gain from saying his birthday is the 22 of November.
    And that the Numerologist proves it.

22 - 11 = 11
    And Jesus is the one apparently and it was his first day so 1+1 = 11

And of course it was the day JFK was shot.

It's so obvious it's like they're blowing it in our faces!!!

King mob, are you saying here exactly? Just throwing something random to distort what I said?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭AggressiveWorm

all these events are ritualistic....absoloutley...no doubt...even staged events like the VMA`s were lined with ritualistic performances...youtube it...it makes sense...GOOGLE or YOUTUBE, F.E.M.A CAMP....

a date noone but conspiracy theorists suggest is his birthday (since the attacks)
    I don't think any other conspiracy theorist believes this.
    I think it's a Mysterious Original.

• Advertisement

Yes you did.

You gonna answer the other questions there?

You made the claim.
    You said they hid Jesus birth

Where did I say those words king Mob.?

You can believe whatever you want to believe, but you can change and twist my words.

King mob, are you saying here exactly? Just throwing something random to distort what I said?

No I'm showing (like others already have) that you can use numerology to prove any random crap you can think of.

Explain how my "theory" is any less valid than yours.

No I'm showing (like others already have) that you can use numerology to prove any random crap you can think of.

Explain how my "theory" is any less valid than yours.

I'm not trying to prove anything to you. Your responsible for how you take the info I put forward. If you don't believe what I put forward. That is your decision.

Believe what you want to King Mob! I've said my case.

You made the claim.
    Isn't it odd that you use this argument all the time but then you think it's invalid when it's directed at you?

Where did I say those words king Mob.?

You can believe whatever you want to believe, but you can change and twist my words.

Here:

I'm not twisting your words.
    I'm quoting them directly.

Now if you meant something different by that quote, please explain what you meant.

I'm not trying to prove anything to you. Your responsible for how you take the info I put forward. If you don't believe what I put forward. That is your decision.

Believe what you want to King Mob! I've said my case.
    So then you can't show how my theory is invalid.

It's using the same "logic" as yours did and even proves it with numerology to boot.

Now, I made my theory up off the top of my head and is total crap.
    How is yours any different?

You say that they hid Jesus' true birthday but then

You made the claim.

Where did I say " they hid Jesus birthday" and quote it. You can't find it can you?

• Advertisement

You made the claim.

Where did I say the " they hid Jesus birthday"

It seems your twisting and distorting the words

I asked :

You replied:
    I can't make it any clearer.

Now, you made the claim that Jesus was born on 11th of September.
    Are you going to back that up?

I asked :

You replied:

I can't make it any clearer.

Now, you made the claim that Jesus was born on 11th of September.
    Are you going to back that up?

King Mob, what are you trying to say exactly. I never said they hid Jesus birthdate. Now I've called you out on that. Because you can't find where I said that. I did say the Vatican changed his date to the winter solitice. That was the deception I pointed out. You can make a lot of noise and change what I said. That will be you to get over worked up over. I've said my case and I told you what I believe. if your so worked up what people believe in, why don't you do some research into Jesus birthdate. You guessed his date remember and i did mention that its my perspective you can choose your date of christ.

King Mob, what are you trying to say exactly.
    It's fairly clear.
    I never said they hid Jesus birthdate. Now I've called you out on that. Because you can't find where I said that. I did say the Vatican changed his date to the winter solitice. That was the deception I pointed out.
    So they just don't tell anyone the real date and convince people that it's a different date?
    But that's not hiding it?
    You can make a lot of noise and change what I said.
    Where did I change what you said?
    Surely you can point this out?
    You guessed his date remember and i did mention that its my perspective you can choose your date of christ.
    So your date is just as valid as the one I made up?

King Mob, what are you trying to say exactly. I never said they hid Jesus birthdate. Now I've called you out on that. Because you can't find where I said that. I did say the Vatican changed his date to the winter solitice. That was the deception I pointed out. You can make a lot of noise and change what I said. That will be you to get over worked up over. I've said my case and I told you what I believe. if your so worked up what people believe in, why don't you do some research into Jesus birthdate. You guessed his date remember and i did mention that its my perspective you can choose your date of christ.
    Pretty sure he just quoted where he said are you saying that they changed his birthday to fool us and you say "you could say deception yes".

What part of that don't you get.

You never refereed to the winter solstice like you said.

I don't think any other conspiracy theorist believes this.
    I think it's a Mysterious Original.

they do, i googled it before posting :pac:

• Advertisement
Advertisement