Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

2gb sd micro card not working

• 15-11-2009 12:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 450 ✭✭

Hope iv put this in the correct forum, if not mod plz move...

I have a 2GB Sandisk SD Micro Memeory Card, and when i bought it, it was working perfectly but now for some reason when i put it in the sd card reader and plug it in to the computer nothing, the computer doesn't recognize the card. There is nothing wrong with the sd reader as it appears in 'my computer' when plugged in but when i click it, it says 'please insert disk into F drive'. So this means i cant even format it either......im wondering is the card corrupted?

Anyone any ideas on what is wrong and how to fix it???

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,157 ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

Does the card work in anything else?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 988 ✭✭✭manutd

Do you use this

Or it is locked, see below,

• Registered Users Posts: 450 ✭✭rocksolid

Does the card work in anything else?

I have tried it on 2 other laptops and nothing.

• Registered Users Posts: 450 ✭✭rocksolid

manutd wrote: »
    Do you use this

Or it is locked, see below,

I use a mirco sd usb adapter which works fine for all the other mirco sd cards that i have, i have one of them adapters the u mension, tried it there a few minutes ago and still nothing and its not locked....

Advertisement