Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Digital picture printing

Options
  • 15-11-2009 1:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 94 ✭✭

Hi,

Wondering if anyone has some info on the best price for digital picture printing. In the past I've had codes for Snapfish etc but nothing recently. Looking to print approx 150 6x4 digital prints.

Thanks,

Jack

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,680 ✭✭✭green123

try photobox

• Registered Users Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭k123456

Try Aldi online

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,419 ✭✭✭tommy21

green123 wrote: »
    try photobox

Yes photobox.ie might be a good bet. I signed up to them but had not purchased anything, and they automatically offered me 40 free prints (used to be 100 but demand dropped it to 40 so I hear) for postage only (€2.50). They are on their way now so can't comment on quality yet but I hear its meant to be decent.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 19,068 Mod ✭✭✭✭slave1

I have a referral offer for new photobox signups, 50 free prints, but I have a .ie and .co.uk account (postage £1.49) so that's 100 free prints if the referree opens two accounts - which is no hassle
    PM me if interested

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,419 ✭✭✭tommy21

tommy21 wrote: »
    Yes photobox.ie might be a good bet. I signed up to them but had not purchased anything, and they automatically offered me 40 free prints (used to be 100 but demand dropped it to 40 so I hear) for postage only (€2.50). They are on their way now so can't comment on quality yet but I hear its meant to be decent.

Great quality despite my low-res images. 40 photos for 2.50, how bad. I'd use them again if I have more to do in future.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,644 ✭✭✭smallgarden

was in boots recently and they have 6x4 prints for 10c each for overnight printing.ive no idea of the quality but thats cheapest ive seen them in shops.

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭Boca

I find Foto.com good for bulk orders

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭Anzac_11

Boca wrote: »
    I find Foto.com good for bulk orders

Thanks for the link Boca. Just ordered prints and stuff. Great prices. :)

Advertisement