Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Online Music Downloads

Options
  • 15-11-2009 2:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭

Hey, I'm looking for help with music downloads. I'm wondering is there a service that you can pay an annual rate to an have unlimited downloads. Also is there such a service that allows you to burn the songs onto CDs in order to play them in my car radio?

Cheers in advance for any help.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 285 ✭✭sold

gooch2k9 wrote: »
    Hey, I'm looking for help with music downloads. I'm wondering is there a service that you can pay an annual rate to an have unlimited downloads. Also is there such a service that allows you to burn the songs onto CDs in order to play them in my car radio?

Cheers in advance for any help.

itunes proposed this, but record companies were not too happy.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭gooch2k9

I'll take that as a no then:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,137 ✭✭✭Monkey61

Well Napster do something similar where for a fee every month you can download as much as you like but you can't burn it. You can put it on an MP3 player though. You essentially rent the music from them and as soon as you stop paying your monthly fees the music disappears.

It is quite good if you want to listen to loads and loads of different music but don't want to buy albums because for the price of one/two albums a month you can have one hundred. I did it for a year and was pretty happy with it. By the time the year was up I was sick of listening to most of the stuff constantly anyway so I just went out and bought any of the albums that I really really needed to own on ebay - cheap cheap.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭gooch2k9

No good so, ideally i want the music for me car so the mp3 thing wouldn't suit. Cheers anyway

Advertisement