Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Uggs

• 15-11-2009 2:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭

Are an awful price here.

christman is coming and the lady wants her old grotty ones replaced, want to get the original oz ones.

anyone got the cheapest price for these?

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,844 ✭✭✭Ogham

Here's a list of online shops that sell Uggs (genuine) and deliver to Ireland here. Should be a good place to start?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,544 ✭✭✭Hogzy

I bought my girlfriends ones froma company called ML Woman.

Shipping is free and they are very well priced, also needed to return the boots for a bigger size and they shipped out the larger ones free too. Theyre customer care is excellent aswell. Really nice people couldnt recommend them enough

EDIT: Its listed here on the official ugg website so theyre defo not counterfeit

• Registered Users Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭brightkane

Cheers Hog,

just went with them, 220 in town 170 odd with them,

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,844 ✭✭✭Ogham

brightkane wrote: »
    Cheers Hog,

just went with them, 220 in town 170 odd with them,

What kind did you get for €170 ?

the short ones

150 sterling including delivery

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,602 ✭✭✭✭machiavellianme

You could try here branch 309. They're excellent and very good value with free delivery

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭jayo99

Hey Guys,

Is there any I can check if my uggs are genuine. Just bought a pair from mlwoman.co.uk, asked for size 5 (in fact only whole sizes are orderable via their webpage) but yet they shipped a 5.5 uk size.

As ye said, they are listed as an authorised retailer on uggs website, but when I contacted uggs directly they said they do not sell half sizes in the ugg tall boot.. So I dunno :-/

Any tell tale signs of fake uggs ?
    jayo

Just checked with my girlfriend and ALL her uggs are in half sizes in their UK size. She has both tall and short ones. Tall/short ones bought in Bloomingdales (DEFO not fake) and short ones bought in mlwoman which are a half size!

Usually the best way to tell if they are fake are with the grips on the soles.

See this

EDIT: I just went on the official ugg UK website there and all the sizes are in half sizes!!!

See for yourself
    Whoever you were talking to at Ugg hasnt a clue! Your boots are real

• Registered Users Posts: 1,337 ✭✭✭kingaaa

Just bought a pair of tall uggs from branch 309 - £130 delivered. They are in half sizes and branch 309 is listed on the ugg site as an authorised on-line retailer. Thats even cheaper than the fakes around my area!

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭jayo99

thx Hogzy :-)

kingaaa I had seen that site.. only the tall uggs they sell have a braiding down the back which I know the g/f would throw a wobbler at ;-)

jayo

• Advertisement

The ones i got from mlwoman were half sizes also

just got an email and a refund from branch 309, they have little or no stock left!!

kingaaa wrote: »
    just got an email and a refund from branch 309, they have little or no stock left!!

Off to MLwoman with you!!!!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭popppy

http://www.uggonline-uk.com/index.asp
    I ordered uggs from these guys last xmas, £65 for short uggs, genuine and arrived in good time. very happy with service, seemed a great price.

popppy wrote: »
    http://www.uggonline-uk.com/index.asp
    I ordered uggs from these guys last xmas, £65 for short uggs, genuine and arrived in good time. very happy with service, seemed a great price.

Hate to break it to you but the only online retailers that sell real uggs are registered on the official ugg website. The above website isnt on it, Also Uggaustralia.com is the only website that sells real uggs with the actual word "ugg" in the url/address. And tbh you will never get real classic uggs that cheap... EVER unless buying second hand!

That shop screams scam to me, No contact telephone number, no trading address, gmail email account and poor flash web design...
    No way would i touch it
    Sorry to bear bad news :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭popppy

Hogzy wrote: »
    Hate to break it to you but the only online retailers that sell real uggs are registered on the official ugg website. The above website isnt on it, Also Uggaustralia.com is the only website that sells real uggs with the actual word "ugg" in the url/address. And tbh you will never get real classic uggs that cheap... EVER unless buying second hand!

That shop screams scam to me, No contact telephone number, no trading address, gmail email account and poor flash web design...
    No way would i touch it
    Sorry to bear bad news :(

Well maybe you are right but I have 2 pairs of uggs, one I got from Ugg Australia and one from the above web site and you cannot tell them apart. The boots from above web site are wearing just as well as original pair, I've had them a yr now and wear them alot. If they are fakes, they are the best fakes I've ever seen, I have a friend who got some on ebay and they wore terribly, defo fake....

just had another look at site and its claimimg that they are authentic uggs, or double your money back....

:) I wish I knew for sure !!!

just an update, I persevered and eventually got a pair from branch309, they were shipped 1/12/09 £130 all-in!

Advertisement