Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mustasch - Hard Rock Heavy Metal band from Sweden

Options
  • 15-11-2009 3:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 46

Hi
    Just wondering if anyone knows this band. They are very big in Scandinavia and have just signed with Nuclear Blast for the release of their new album in the rest of Europe. For a quick taste type 'Double Nature AND Mustasch' into youtube.
    They aren't the most original band but have shades of Metallica, Motorhead, Danzig, Black Sabbath.
    All feedback appreciated.

MIke

METAL MODULE on DCUFM

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭deman

Wouldn't say they're huge here. The only song I know is Double Nature and that's about 2 years old. In saying that, I really like that song. A little different to the norm and a nice usage of strings. Definitely recommend anyone listen to that song.

*edit*
    Oh, and I know Bring me everyone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 740 ✭✭✭steveone

thats a name I won't be embroidering on the back of my denim jacket ha:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 Micil

I first saw them in a club in Gothenburg. I saw the t-shirts and I thought it was a really bad name. Then they played and were absolutely savage. They have a new album out now but they also have a best of called 'Lowlife Highlights' which is an awesome collection.
    I play a lot of them on METAL MODULE on dcufm.com. Also, will have an interview with their bass player, Stam, on Wednesday week (25th).
    Thanks for the feedback.

Advertisement