Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Touch-Phone 100 euro?

• 15-11-2009 3:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Hello, I am looking to get a new phone and I would like a phone with a touchscreen, a decent camera, 3G mobile internet and in the price range of 100-150 euro. I would rather it to be on the O2 network and be a PREPAY phone. My current phone is a sony ericcson K800i and I like sony ericcsons.

Thank you for your suggestions,
    Conor.

EDIT: An FM radio would be handy too.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 988 ✭✭✭manutd

You will not get a 3G phone for that money, Samsung Tocco and LG Cookie are the two i recommend.

(Maybe there is a phone with 3G for under €150, please correct me)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 ConorB1011

manutd wrote: »
    You will not get a 3G phone for that money, Samsung Tocco and LG Cookie are the two i recommend.

(Maybe there is a phone with 3G for under €150, please correct me)
    I got my K800 for 100 euro and it has 3G?:confused:

Just found this Samsung Cara S5600 for €149.

PS: Touch Screen phones are more money.

manutd wrote: »
    Just found this Samsung Cara S5600 for €149.
    Not bad will definetly consider.

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭Sean-Tom

How about nokia 5530 xpressmusic. It doesn't have 3g but has wifi, costs 179 on o2 and 140 on meteor.

• Advertisement

Sean-Tom wrote: »
    How about nokia 5530 xpressmusic. It doesn't have 3g but has wifi, costs 179 on o2 and 140 on meteor.
    Forgot about that phone. Thanks.

Mr.S wrote: »
    I have the cara, its very "meh", sure it has 3G, but the camera is fairly pants and the UI is bland.
    Thanks for the advice, what about the LG cookie/viewty?? I hear they are good phones but the battery is short on the viewty? What do you think of them?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,533 ✭✭✭Zonda999

ConorB1011 wrote: »
    Thanks for the advice, what about the LG cookie/viewty?? I hear they are good phones but the battery is short on the viewty? What do you think of them?

Considering the cookie and the tocco lite both cost the same, the tocco lite is much better, it definitely has the more responsive touchscreen, is better lookin IMO, and is a bit newer too! Friend of mine has the cook, he finds the battery life nothing special btw.

Advertisement