Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Toby Keith

Options
  • 15-11-2009 3:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭

Hi Everyone,
    I'm new to this, don't even know if I'm in the right forum, or even if that matters.
    Was anyone at Toby Keith in the Olympia last Thursday, 12th November? I was. Love to hear what others think. I thought he was excellent, but he wasn't giving anything extra away. Strictly 90 mins. Even the encore was part of the show - if you see what I mean. He went off stage after 75 mins and everyone called him back - it was almost routine.
    I'd like to bitch about the theatre. The seats were cramped, the couple in front of me spent the entire concent with their hands in the air taking photographs. When I craned my head around them to see the stage I was staring at a pole. The two guys beside me were drunk, one of them, after telling me how great Toby Keith was, spent the whole evening trying to text on his mobile phone. He eventually feel asleep! Ya, that's right. He feel asleep. One ray of light was a bunch of girls who were crazy in a nice way, they knew the words to every single song Toby sang and they were rooocking. But at times all I could see was Toby Keiths legs. I still think he's brilliant though.
    Anyone else have thoughts? Thanks

Advertisement