Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

250GB Hard Disk Drive Module for Xbox 360 (Black)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 246 ✭✭maninaskirt

Great price, but do you know if this will get you banned from xboxlive? As the last update made " unofficial " HDD's useless, would like to know before I buy!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 885 ✭✭✭kendragon

The comments on the page suggest that these are hacked drives and M$ might ban you from xbox live for using them. Dont know if its true though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,106 ✭✭✭dar83

Apparently that update only actually targeted Datel's add ons and unofficial HD's were actually still ok. Whether a future update does also target these drives is a possibility though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭bluemachaveli

The update only rendered the Datel Memory cards useless. The modded HD's work fine. There is a chance that Microsoft will block these at some stage. I have one i made myself and it works fine.

Advertisement