Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

No longer receiving MMS messages

• 15-11-2009 5:28pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭

Not sure when exactly this started happening, but it's fairly recent. I'm on Vodafone pre-pay, using an N95 (original model, latest firmware). All of a sudden, I'm not receiving MMS messages to my phone anymore. I have to go to the vodafone website, and login to view them online.

I haven't changed any settings on my phone. Messge options are set to automatically retrieve new MMS messages.

Any ideas what the cause might be?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Have you checked the settings to confirm they are the same

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=59855433&postcount=40

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭Tzetze

Thanks for the link. My username and password were both set to 'none', so changed them both to 'dublin' as in the link. Still not working. This is what I receive...

You have been sent a new picture message that cannot be viewed on your phone. To view it online visit www.vodafone.ie/mss and use the password: ******

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭Rsaeire

Your MMSC profile on Vodafone's system may have been changed. Contact Vodafone customer care and advise them that you are no longer able to receive MMS and tell them about the message you're receiving. The technical team should be able to resolve your issue within minutes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭brophs

Re-download the mms settings from the Vodafone website, if possible.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭Tzetze

Have emailed vodafone support. Hopefully will get resolved soon (tm).

• Advertisement
Advertisement