Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Does anyone know when the SIS reopens?

Options
  • 15-11-2009 6:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,676 ✭✭✭

Im looking to change one of my second semester modules so that second year will be a little easier for me and i was told that the SIS reopens for students to do exactly that. Does anyone know the date and the general process of changing the module then?

Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭Chet T16

dr gonzo wrote: »
    Im looking to change one of my second semester modules so that second year will be a little easier for me and i was told that the SIS reopens for students to do exactly that. Does anyone know the date and the general process of changing the module then?

Cheers.

Tomorrow isn't it?

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭F.R.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 8,490 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fluorescence

According to the website:
    `Change of mind´ window for Semester 2 modules

The online registration `change of mind´ window for Semester 2 modules will be available as follows:-
    Open - Monday, 16 November 2009
    Close - Friday, 29 January 2010 at 5.00 pm

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭Offside

Anyone know what time this generally opens at? Want to get a course with only a few places left for semester 2, want to know if it'll have to be an early wakeup to get it!

Its a pity monday the 16th doesn't exist :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭NU8

Chet T16 wrote: »
    Its a pity monday the 16th doesn't exist :p

Am I missing something here because Monday the 16th most certainly does exist.

NU8 wrote: »
    Am I missing something here because Monday the 16th most certainly does exist.

My stupidity got the better of me. They don't teach us to count in either of my math modules

• Registered Users Posts: 1,676 ✭✭✭dr gonzo

Brilliant, got that sorted.

Cheers guys.

Advertisement