Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

itunes vouchers

• 15-11-2009 7:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23

Hi, anyone know if it is possible to purchase an itune voucher in a Dublin store? I went into 02 and they only had a "paper receipt" version. I want to give one as a christmas pressie but would like it in a credit card like version?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,937 ✭✭✭dingding

Do Tesco do them like a credit card.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,487 ✭✭✭banquo

Tesco have them in the nice card version. Suitable for a gift.

Not many places actually have them in stock though, took me weeks of searching to find them.

Tesco Maynooth have them in stock, all values. Nice envelopes too :)

• Registered Users Posts: 23 April08

banquo wrote: »
    Tesco have them in the nice card version. Suitable for a gift.

Not many places actually have them in stock though, took me weeks of searching to find them.

Tesco Maynooth have them in stock, all values. Nice envelopes too :)

Ah thanks banquo for that info. Im not too far from there so will pay a visit tomorrow!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 217 ✭✭dazedandlost

April08 wrote: »
    Ah thanks banquo for that info. Im not too far from there so will pay a visit tomorrow!!!

Tesco in Jervis Centre, Dublin were selling €25 iTunes cards for €20 last week...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭Fingleberries

Tesco in Jervis Centre, Dublin were selling €25 iTunes cards for €20 last week...
    Tesco in Finglas (clearwater) were doing them on special last week. Selling a €25 card, marked €20 but scanning in as €15 when you got to the till.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23 April08

Tesco in Finglas (clearwater) were doing them on special last week. Selling a €25 card, marked €20 but scanning in as €15 when you got to the till.

That was a better deal than i got. I went to Tesco Celbridge tonight and I bought a 15e one for 10e.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 258 ✭✭acidburn51737

Anyone knows if this is available in mitchelstown area? Been looking for a few weeks but i cant seem to find any and i dont wanna go to cork just to get this lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 258 ✭✭acidburn51737

Nvm guys i got one in fermoy lol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,487 ✭✭✭banquo

In tesco maynooth I bought 3 15e iTunes cards. They came up as 0.00 euro - free, essentially. told the till lady (who didn't care) and then the security guard (who didn't care) and then a supervisor (who didn't care). So basically free vouchers for all!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭Fingleberries

banquo wrote: »
    In tesco maynooth I bought 3 15e iTunes cards. They came up as 0.00 euro - free, essentially. told the till lady (who didn't care) and then the security guard (who didn't care) and then a supervisor (who didn't care). So basically free vouchers for all!
    Did you scan them in yourself at the self-service tills? I think you might run into problems when you go to use the codes as the cards usually need to be manually activated at the till by the checkout person. Without that, you're basically just getting free bits of plastic.

I think there was a thread on this on the bargain alerts thread.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,255 ✭✭✭Renn

Where's the best place to buy these in Dublin city centre?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 266 ✭✭Damian Duffy

Renn wrote: »
    Where's the best place to buy these in Dublin city centre?

There are loads of places that do them. HMV will be your best bet.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,764 ✭✭✭Doodah7

PC World also do them...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,213 ✭✭✭culabula

dasmainak wrote: »
    I usually purchase it from 4SaleUSA. You can try it from there.

Please desist immediately. Spam is not acceptable here.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement