Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who is striking on the 24th?

Options
  • 15-11-2009 7:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 275 ✭✭

Just who exactly is striking on the 24th?
    An Post
    Schools

Is the social welfare striking tooo... will one be able to collect ones DOLE

:confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,290 ✭✭✭dresden8

Social welfare offices do not pay out money.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,406 ✭✭✭PirateShampoo

Welfare is payed to the Post office, so even though ur assuption is wrong, your actually right.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭54kroc

Are the social welfare going on strike?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 275 ✭✭Unwilling

One shall be more specific then

Will the social welfare offices be open so that one can sign on and then proceed to the OPEN Post office to collect ones dole?

Unwilling wrote: »
    Will the social welfare offices be open so that one can sign on and then proceed to the OPEN Post office to collect ones dole?
    Could you pop in the day before?

• Advertisement

Cork 45 thanks for the suggestion but not sure.

The Social welfare assign particular days for one to go to their offices and sign on.
    The welfare is then paid to the post office, generally on wednesday, in my case.
    So - for the other two, do you actually know the answer to my question or just going to nit pick on how I phrased it!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,290 ✭✭✭dresden8

Cork 45 thanks for the suggestion but not sure.

The Social welfare assign particular days for one to go to their offices and sign on.
    The welfare is then paid to the post office, generally on wednesday, in my case.
    So - for the other two, do you actually know the answer to my question or just going to nit pick on how I phrased it!

Nitpick I'd say.

I'd say ask the question in the State Benefits section and you'll get a proper answer.

cork45 wrote: »
    I'd say ask the question in the State Benefits section and you'll get a proper answer.

Cool - only I can't find that section.. how do I get there?

Cool - only I can't find that section.. how do I get there?
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=861

• Advertisement
Advertisement