Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Public transport to the airport

• 15-11-2009 8:14pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,015 ✭✭✭✭

Is there any transport from Waterford city-centre (eg the bus station) to the airport? I've been looking on BE's site and elsewhere, can't seem to find a thing.

Any suggestions?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭Clano

JustMary wrote: »
    Is there any transport from Waterford city-centre (eg the bus station) to the airport? I've been looking on BE's site and elsewhere, can't seem to find a thing.

Any suggestions?
    Rapid express does an airport route.
    http://www.jjkavanagh.ie

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,461 ✭✭✭JohnC.

To Waterford Airport?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,015 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

Kahless wrote: »
    To Waterford Airport?

Yup!

• Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭Clano

JustMary wrote: »
    Yup!

oh right in that case i suggest organising a 7 seater taxi shouldnt cost ye too mush about 20 - 30 quid id guess??

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭Richiecats

Taxi for Mary :P

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

No bus service runs to the Airport so either a private mini-bus/taxi or general taxi should sort you. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,245 ✭✭✭old gregg

general taxi from airport to John's hill cost me €10 last week which was pretty acceptable

Advertisement