Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hawaii's betting thread

Options
  • 15-11-2009 8:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭

I decided to make a thread as I feel that I should make a profit as I have ended in profit at the end of every football season and am again in profit thus far this season so hopefully that will continue and some more people will benefit rather than just me.
    Odds taken will be from William Hill.
    Will also bet on darts as I am a keen follower.

1st bet is a treble of
    Tony O' Shea (evs)
    Darryl Fitton (2/5)
    Kevin Painter (6/4)

10 euro

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,979 ✭✭✭Vurnon San Benito

Good luck mate.

You'll need it :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭hawaii501

Dissappointed with darryls fitton's performance as he is well capable of more, but happy with other 2 although painter did not win he missed 5 darts to win it.

Selections for tonight are:
    Co Stompe (4/7)
    Gary Anderson (1/2)
    James Wade (1/2)
    Simon Whitlock (8/15)

10 euro

Only worry could be Wade as he is playing a tricky opponent in Robert Thornton but should have enough to beat him as he is very unpredictable.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,242 ✭✭✭In_tuition

hawaii501 wrote: »
    Dissappointed with darryls fitton's performance as he is well capable of more, but happy with other 2 although painter did not win he missed 5 darts to win it.

Selections for tonight are:
    Co Stompe (4/7)
    Gary Anderson (1/2)
    James Wade (1/2)
    Simon Whitlock (8/15)

10 euro

Only worry could be Wade as he is playing a tricky opponent in Robert Thornton but should have enough to beat him as he is very unpredictable.

€10 on each or what?

If it's an accum and you've placed the bet, it would be handy to know the total odds for the accum :confused:

In_tuition wrote: »
    €10 on each or what?

If it's an accum and you've placed the bet, it would be handy to know the total odds for the accum :confused:

Sorry i should have stated that and its accum that pays out 54.21 including stake

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,242 ✭✭✭In_tuition

hawaii501 wrote: »
    Sorry i should have stated that and its accum that pays out 54.21 including stake

Spot on, thanks.

best of luck with it mate.

• Advertisement

First footbal bet of this thread will be:

Chelsea -1 (4/6)
    Sunderland (8/11)
    spurs -1 (4/6)
    notts County -1 (7/5)

10 euro accum returns 115.15

the reason being for the -1's is that they are all very high scoring in fornt of their home crowds and usually win comfortably when they take the lead. I think this has a very strong chance of happening.

Advertisement